Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/27/2011 9:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ & Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Academy of Combat, New Zealand

A great place to train, with a wealth of experience in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

The Chief instructor at the Academy of Combat is a BJJ black belt with the Will/Machado BJJ Academy and has over 27 years experience in Muay Thai.

He has several instructors assisting in training people, all with a wealth of experince, and many having trained in Thailand.

In addition the place is well run and organised by a very helpful reception staff.

If you are in Christchurch, New Zealand and looking for somewhere to train in BJJ, MMA or Muay Thai then this is the place to go, a friendly training Academy with a great bunch of knowledgeable practitioners.:Smile2:

Posted On:
    3/28/2011 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been training at The Academy of Combat for many years. The instructors are all very professional and the head instructor who takes the advanced classes is an expert in BJJ, Thai Boxing and many forms of weaponry.

Attention to detail is always strongly emphasized in all the styles taught, which makes a huge difference in your success rate. The gym is huge with a full size Thai ring and heaps of bags and mats and the training atmosphere is great.

I would highly recommend The Academy of Combat to anyone in the Christchurch area.

Posted On:
    4/21/2011 1:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree its a awsome place to belong to