Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 8:42pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

help.. cant get fat or big

i have been doing weight lifting for 2 months already i dont know what happen now i just lost a bunch of fat in just a week i didnt eat less or maybe even ate more.. i dont get it

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude!!! Be patient!!! A period of two months is nothing. You are not going to see a massive change, perhaps not even a minor change in just two months. Keep lifting and keep eating.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I saw the title of this thread, I assumed that it was Alex posting.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but all of a sudden i just started to lose fat... and if i am remembering right i am stuffing myself everyday.

as for colonel.... all trolls are about the same

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 9:52pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2 months isn't really long enough to see anything but a little tone from working out regularly.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 10:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    but all of a sudden i just started to lose fat... and if i am remembering right i am stuffing myself everyday.

as for colonel.... all trolls are about the same
    And is that a problem???? :icon_scra
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 10:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    And is that a problem???? :icon_scra
    i mean i ate even more than before but for some reason i am losing fat which does not make any sense i got from 150 to 165 then all of a sudden i lost 3lb even tho they are probaly fat(i assumed this because i can see my muscle more clearly now) if i eat more and same training i should gain weight shoulding i???

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 11:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man. Dude. Really, don't freak out about it. Weight can fluctuate from one week to the next by 3lbs. It can be water you get or lose, for example.

Point in case, I could measure myself before getting on a treadmill and run 4 miles, with as many sprints as possible and without taking a sip of water. I can assure you that after doing so, I weight 1 or 2 pounds less. With me, that **** is like a clock.

Just for **** and giggles, measure your weight before and after you take a big dump and see. Notice the difference. I **** you not... no pun intended.

My point is, your weight is going to fluctuate, up and down by a few pounds every now and then. Those 3lbs you lost, it could be that you actually lost muscle which is heavier than fat(unlikely). Could be that you lost body fat (more likely, but unlikely). It's either body water that you lost, the scale you used is shitty, or you are finally eating enough fiber and you just took a long-overdue big dump.

Relax man. Relax. Keep eating, keep lifting, hydrate yourself well, and take a big, lumpy and hefty **** on a regular basis.

Gaining muscle, building your physique and strenght, that stuff takes time, dedication, discipline... and patience, lots and lots of patience.

Two months of lifting is just the beginning, and 3lbs is nothing.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 5/25/2007 11:28pm at . Reason: why do I keep typing "threadmill"? wtf?

Posted On:
    5/26/2007 12:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In addition to 20-rep squats and focusing on compound lifts, have you tried to Seefood diet?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast