Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 3:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You? Who would want to roll with a fat gay like you?

Anthony Asshole likes to take BJJ, so he can roll with his other gay friends and **** each other.

Anthony Gay likes Dicks down his ass Rough & Hard!

He who is foolish....Is a fool.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 3:37am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look everyone! My little brown bitch Akuma has been given time off for being a good cocksucker!

Your new owners have broken you in fine and dandy Akuma! They even gave you some breast implants to make that pigeon chest into a B cup!

Have you been doing squats too? Your normally flat ass that fit your flat face, seems more rounded up!

You are really shaping up to be a good looking Asian Twink Bitch! You must make your new owner lots of coin? I bet you get 10 bucks a day now!

Good job Akuma! I always knew under the right owner, your cock sucking talents would be appreciated!

==================
    "Slow down and relax when you do the technique, it's not like you are going to beat me or anything." - Rener Gracie

Needless to say, I slowed down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 3:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice one Gay fucker, but your Brazilian JiuJitsu Techniques won't get through me.

Look at how this guy talks. He speaks like a girl. How Gay is that?

Better yet, Anthony Gay likes his ass fucked by Brazilian men. No wonder he always moans in here!

=======================
    Anthony Asshole likes to take BJJ, so he can roll with his other gay friends on the floor and **** each other.

Anthony Gay likes Dicks down his ass Rough & Hard!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 4:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just something to add -
    I went and watched the olypic games - Judo and Wrestling. Whilst the majority of spectators in judo were Japanese and Korean groups ( who had cheerleaders in hotpants amongst them ), it was quite different at the wrestling competitions: Lot's of male couples who exchanged their opinion abouth wrestlers like" Isn't he cute?" and who looked at each other with eyebrows up, whenever they saw a nice 'position'

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 4:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I didn't want to share this with everyone that wasn't Filipino, but I know I have to know to explain your erratic and idiotic behaviour.

Akuma in tagalog means, I ride the short yellow bus.

==================
    "Slow down and relax when you do the technique, it's not like you are going to beat me or anything." - Rener Gracie

"Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 6:14am

Style: Aikido and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mwhahahahahahaha, I actually nearly spat my orange juice everywhere when I read the Judo one.

Asia, I'm really looking forward to more of these "articles".

Could you do one about IMA too, lots to rip about... PLEASE.. as a request.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad everyone is able to embrace their Gayness. (BTW putiing an ! on the end of your chosen art means you had a troubled childhood. Get it right or I will put a finger IN your moon!!)

Now many of have asked, 'Asia what about Sumo? How gay are they?"

Well the answer to that is rather shocking and sad.

SUMO TORI : If you are a sumo tori you have major issues my friend. (And not being able to see you pecker is just one of them) Sumo is not as much Gay as it is a inadvertent cry for attention. You wear a diaper and slap another diaper clad male out of a ring. What does that tell us. For starts there wasn't enough love shown to them as a child. And forcing another man out the ring is symbolic of trying to claim your personal space. Most sumo tori are the middle child. They need Dr. Phil more than they need my help.

(Next up IMA: KICKASS CHI or BAD GAS. Could your Ass be considered a Weapon of Mass Destruction?)

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 10:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ is the number one sport for Gay men in Brazil *known fact*
    I train in BJJ... I love it. Then again... yea... I love men.
    I also Train Muay Thai.. so what the **** does that make me?
    Oh, and gay people rule... I am the Margret Cho of my town.
    Oh... an my mother worked as a Concubine like person in Thailand... I take offense to the ten dollar a day tcomment. I mean she had no choice, she had to take care of her brother's and sisters.... Akuma, you are once again disgracing the Asian name, please restrain from doing so anymore, thank you. (but you are Filipino... and I'm Thai... so whatevers).
    Have a good day everyone!

-------------------------
    "Dark Days, Bright Nights" -Aeon Flux

"Give me the strength to live, to smile and to love"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 11:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "By chance combat boy, have you ever seen Vitor Belfort's wife?"

very nice she enjoyed my submission!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/29/2003 12:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MuayThaiChick,

I want to apologize to you about this Akuma incident. It was a previous flame war that when I found out what pushed his buttons, I capitalized on.

I meant no disrespect to the Thai people, and understand that in some situations, people will do what they have to do to ensure that they and their family survive.

I will refrain from insulting Akuma in that manner.

==================

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast