Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2012 5:19pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well acquainted with Mr. Prather here. Let's just say that he's got a poor reputation in some circles, and that's not even touching his military record.

I can check up on it, but I don't know if he's affiliated with the Bujinkan at this point. Also, dan rankings have been awarded just because some people have been around for a long time.

There were people under Stephen Hayes, whom severed their relationships with Hayes, and went back to train under Hatsumi. Others trained with Hatsumi a long time ago, but have not trained for years. So you have people claiming Bujinkan affiliations, but you have to look very, very hard to find evidence of it. You also encounter people that state they were given menkyo kaiden in specific ryu, or weapons - that should arouse suspicion in and of itself. That's one of the reasons you can go to a Booj class with five different instructors, and you are left scratching your head because they don't resemble each other. To further complicate matters, the different Shihan in Japan teach some things differently, and some practices have been changed by Hatsumi. Unless you train there regularly, or train under a person whom does so, you won't know the differences.

And where there is one douchebag misrepresenting himself, you often will have other douchebags that will vouch for him, often because there are multiple financial arrangements. One person might actually be sending dues in to the Booj every year, but collecting money from students who in fact are NOT registered with the Booj. Or doing the rounds on the seminar circuit. With the speed at which records are processed in Japan, you might be lucky to get your membership card in a timely manner.

Add to this stew pot, the attitude amongst the Japanese that a fool will find a fool for a teacher. It can all get very confusing.

There are many instances where an individual trained for a short period of time, and then a year later this same person claims advanced ranks in "ninjutsu" or "togakure ryu", etc.

Because of this rather outrageous climate - and the Americans are often singled out for this reason - people will either get turned off and leave, or become sidetracked by personalities who run things "their way". Warriorschool is by no means the only instance of cultish behavior associated with 'ninjutsu".

Posted On:
    1/04/2012 8:35pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what happened with his military record?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/04/2012 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Charge 5: Conduct Unbecoming a DEA Special Agent.
    25 A
    s stated above, the appellant does not challenge the administrative judge’s determination that the agency met its burden of proof with respect to the first specification underlying Charge 5. ID at 12. In it, the agency alleged that the appellant, a firearms instructor with access to and responsibility for maintaining custody and control of DEA fully-automatic weapons, provided those fully automatic weapons to civilian Warrior School students, even though he was not present during much of the training. I-1 AF, Tab 10, Subtab 4i at 3-5. Because we find no error in the administrative judge’s determination, we will only examine the second specification of Charge 5.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Isnt that enough to get him prison time?
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 1/04/2012 9:53pm at .

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 9:10am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It depends on how one defines the distribution of fully automatic weapons which is most likely a federal offense. Obviously if Jeff loaned a full auto weapon to someone without a class three licence who robbed a liquor store he could be charged under such a statute. If one of his students who was supervising the students also has a class three licence one could argue that the weapons on the range were still in their "possession".

But that's a defense to criminal charges, the bottom line is that he used government owned full auto weapons for his private financial benefit, and he "tranferred" them outside DEA control to private parties even if it was for the afternoon.

With a track record like this I'm surprised he wasn't hired to work on ATF's "fast and furious" cluster ****.

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 9:45am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...the weapons thing may only be a work based policy infraction depending on the circumstances. The rape/sexual assault accusation is the thing I'm surprised hasn't resulted in an arrest.
    Last edited by tgace; 1/05/2012 9:49am at .

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 10:04am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not an expert on the Federal code, but there has to be a federal law which makes it illegal to use government property (the guns) for private financial gain. This is no different then if he say, rented out government office space and pocketed the rent money.

And perhaps the victims were so emotionally screwed up that the prosecution decided that they would not stand up under cross examination. It appears that Prather's defense would be that he was engaging in "religious" therapy and they consented to perform certain sexual acts with him. I tell you though, it would make a great civil suit.

So Mr. Prather, before you tell us about your "sexual healing practice" in what states are you licensed as a therapist?

Posted On:
    1/05/2012 7:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a LOT of wild accusations and rumors at this blog regarding Prather:

http://actionskeptics.blogspot.com/2...57233855107494

Let me just make some things very clear for those of you on the outer fringe of Warriorschool, or those of you in the "new" WS. It was and is very much a cult and something to be avoided at all costs. IT IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

How can I make such a claim? Because I've been to hell and back and was personally responsible for writing and distributing all of the Devil's propaganda. Translation - I used to be Prather's PR manager.

The rest of "Lisa's" accusations are very interesting in light of this new information. Most disturbing being:

He is a rapist, a liar, and a charming illusionist. And most importantly, very sane in his mission to create an army. He told us that even if we all left him, he would start all over from the ground up. As long as there are people willing to tell him he's right, he will keep abusing his brainwashed followers. He thinks he is Jesus reincarnated, but that little gem was reserved only for his "enlightened elite". To everyone else, he was just a guy trying to make the world a better place. Don't believe him! And don't let him near your loved ones.
    Seeing that Warriorschool is currently a training organization that teaches weapons skills and tactics and this "Christ reincarnated" has some factual basis in sources such as THIS, and Im wondering if this statement has more to it than typical internet innuendo.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 2:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm desperately searching for someone with copies of "The Bracelet" the quarterly journal of Warriorschool when they did this initiation stuff.

Posted On:
    3/26/2014 2:24pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I check in on Warriorschool/Prather every so often and found this on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

I dunno if the Cult-like atmosphere still exists but I have to assume it's still happening, just kept underground.

Posted On:
    3/28/2014 11:11am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast