Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/12/2010 4:21am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    You wouldn't last anyway:eatbaby:
    That post has really stung you hasn't it.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/12/2010 4:22am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He answered it twice, but ignored the questions about his BSc. So, yeah, I think you're right there.

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:00am

Style: Chum Kune Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by konishiki View Post
    That school is about 10 minutes from my house. I was shopping around a year or so ago for something to cross train in and found that school. I read the website and thought I'd at least check it out but then I saw some of the videos...oh.

You'll be surprised to hear I never went along to find out more.
    Good as you would have not managed it style, its not easy to train in that style, the videos was some of the green sash students trying they luck out.
    Good on you CKD don't want people like you.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 10:05am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When did you get the BSc anyway? What kind of classes did you take?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 11:13am

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clifford, could you tell us at least what was on your Bsc 'Oriental Arts and Therapies' syllabus?

Personally, I'd like you to answer one question on your actual academic title before I start ragging on your style.

See? Its an 'integrity, honour and respect' thing Clifford.

Clifford?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 12:56pm

Style: Nihon Koryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good as you would have not managed it style, its not easy to train in that style, the videos was some of the green sash students trying they luck out.
    trying their luck out, why? Because they couldn't rely on their skills because those are non-existant?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 1:17pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No offense intended here, Clifford, but have you thought about coming to (or sending students to) The Euro Mega Throwdown ?

(If you check out the thread, it is decided somewhere on page 3 that it will actually be held during the first week-end of October...)

By coming and sparring with people from other styles you can both test your own training methods or sometimes even style. And it's all in good fun. And meeting people from other styles is allways a plus, I think, for both inspiration and reflection.

I'm just sayin'.

Can you also please relate where the name of the style comes from and what your lineage(s) are? I mean - I understand that you have invented the style and everything, but these things are not born in a vacuum, so what have you trained before? And what did you incorporate from that training?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 2:27pm

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know what, before we get to the BSc, for a native English speaker you can hardly construct a sentence. Is this actually Clifford or one of his students posting on his behalf? If it is you, Clifford, f*ck the BSc, I want to see your GCSEs.

Getting past the inability to formulate a thought, I'll agree with you. He would not have managed the style. For that matter, noone can, based on the evidence so far, as it's pretty much useless hand-waving taught by a fraud.

Let's keep getting into the credentials a bit more though. I'm not going to touch the awards from the usual feel good award factories. What's caught my eye is your stint in "United Nation Merchant Navy". Would you care to explain what exactly that organization is - especially given that there is no such merchant navy.

Let me guess - you meant the United States, right? Try again. The US has a merchant marine. I find it very difficult to fathom how anyone can get pretty much all the details of a former employee so wrong, except if they're just pulling it out of their ass.

And going on from there, can we get some details on the British diplomats you were a bodyguard for? And just to save time, please do tell what you mean by bodyguard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 10:00am

Style: Boxing, Rowing Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More like Chump Kune D'oh.

Stu xD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 10:23am

Style: Boxing, Rowing Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, Clifford: you never told us you had another website http://pbskids.org/clifford/index-brd-flash.html

Stu xD
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast