Clifford your dojo review link is busted.
You wouldn't last anyway:eatbaby:
Originally Posted by Virus
Great stuff. I like this : "Is there an ethical question involved? Only in as much as there is no formal course or examination as the award is based on your previous experience."
Originally Posted by Truculent Sheep
Really? You're gonna try that stupid approach here? With your hand-wavy ****? Really?
Originally Posted by Clifford
How about you answer the question of why you're a liar? Your foremost achievement according to your website is "Integrity, Honour..." - do you realize how big a hypocrite that makes you, or are you so far gone that you can't even see that?
Wait, I hadn't realized we're talking about someone who is personal friends with Frank Dux and Van Damme!
This puts it all into perspective!
Slough is a fucking shithole.
My Achievements Are:
Anyone look into any of this other stuff? Like what exactly is a 2004 World Champion at Worms, Germany? This reads like complete Bullshido.
- Integrity, Honour, Respect, has earned Shizu Clifford worldwide recognition and is how Shizu Clifford empowers Chum Kune Do into a physically and devastating martial art. He is a true Pioneer of Chum Kune Do and Martial Arts, around the World.
- 2010 Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Honour - Grand Master of the Year, England
- 2008 Awarded 9th Dan in Chum Kune Do at the Black Belt International Award Gala Night
- 2008 Awarded Dedication and Commitment to the Martial Arts (By BBI)
- 2008 Awarded Master Instructors Award (By BBI)
- 2007 Awarded by Action Martial Arts Magazine USA. Hall of Fame Exemplary Dedication to the Martial Arts for over 35 Plus years. Along with many martial arts superstars and Martial arts Legends, such as Super Foot Bill Wallace, Don the Dragon Wilson, Cynthia Rothrock, Karen Shepard, Jason Lau, Michael Jai White, Silvio Simac to name just a few
- 2006 National Martial Arts Award, for contribution and development of the martial arts in the UK (BBI and BNMAA)
- 2005 Awarded Pride in Medway Outstanding Achievement in recognition of my outstanding contribution to Medway, Kent
- 2004 Awarded Sport person Award by University of Kent, Medway Council and KM Messenger
- 2004 World Championship at Worms Germany
- 2003 Hall of Fame Master Instructor of the Year, Awarded by World United Martial Arts Federation (Awarded to the Martial Arts Most Elite and Dedicated Master)
- 2003 British Open Champion in Forms and contact fighting
- 2002 South East open kickboxing champion
- 2000 World Champion at Trapani and Marsala Sicily Italy
- 2000 International Referee in Kata and contact fighting (W.U.M.A. Italy)
- 1999 Hall of Fame 35 years Merit Award (World United Martial Arts Federation)
- 1998 Awarded, UK First ever Hall of Fame out of 400,000. Instructors (I was one of 17 to received the Award for Instructor of the year)
- 15th May 1990 the birth of Chum Kune Do Academy, Created for the 21st Century and to pass onto students
The way he holds out his arm in that picture, he's just begging to be armbarred.
Kama Sutra blue belt.
Originally Posted by Emevas
Originally Posted by Rock Ape
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggzmCldxQAg...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggzmCldxQAg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a.
Here are the practitioners of a 'physically and devastating martial art.' How in the hell did the ref even determine who won when clearly they both lost. This **** is great.
That was the "fight of the day" huh?.....wow.
Originally Posted by RWaggs
Fight of the day
No, the fight of the day is when I get a shot of both of them at the same time with the rule set drastically reduced. Oops, just got a boner thinking about it...
Originally Posted by Iainkelt