Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    clifford Hyde-Gomes on Facebook cherck it out
    Spell-checkers - check them out.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 8:26am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, the problem is now I don't know if he meant "check it out" or "jerk it off".

Cliff care to give a fellow a hand with that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 8:33am

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

May GOD for give you

Has anyone noticed this in Clifford's profile:

Started at the age of 9 years old now I am 59 years young. My martial arts skills do not need a certificate, As I have see and tested many Martial Arts Instructors & Masters with high ranks. These Certificates are needed only in the UK USA and the whole of Europe. India & Pakistan and the whole of Ashia don't need a certificate to do the job, you get the job if you can do the job, not because you have a certificate.
    Those of you who are trying to give Chum kune Do a bad name, are sad people, who has never achieved anything by themselves, May GOD for give you for trying to slander Clifford and his Chum Kune Do
    if you want to know more of his chum kune Do then phone him his number is on the web site.
    That's right - it's ok to put lots of shiny certificates on your website, and as the 2nd line on your front page put "Grand Master-Shizu Clifford Hyde-Gomes (BSc andHOF)" but as soon as anyone questions them BAM! you don't need them, and they're stupid.

Noone is trying to slander your school.

You, however, are slandering my legitimate BSc by claiming to hold one. There is no such thing as a BSc in Oriental Arts and Therapies. Even if you managed to get hold of a piece of paper from a diploma mill somewhere, you are being dishonest - you are not a bachelor of science.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 8:51am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post

Remove
    Clifford Hyde-Gomes Success breeds enemies ! The more successful one is, the more enemies one obtains, why do we obtain these enemies when we are successful, due to envy, jelousy and ignorance ! These people are given to the three atributes of an enamy and are poision in the ears of others that listen and accept thier words due to being of a small mind themselves.:llorar:
    If I'm not mistaken, success is the ONLY way to obtain enemies. Yep, being a lying douche bag won't help in that endeavor at all.

Oh, I'm sorry, you said enamy. Different thing altogether.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 9:07am

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lefi View Post

You, however, are slandering my legitimate BSc by claiming to hold one. There is no such thing as a BSc in Oriental Arts and Therapies. Even if you managed to get hold of a piece of paper from a diploma mill somewhere, you are being dishonest - you are not a bachelor of science.
    Can't agree with with that statement more. I'm working/paying my way through my own BSc.Its hard work. Him firing a fake few letters after his name for the sake of his own self-aggrandising Douchbaggery is insulting to the work I'm putting into earning the right to put those same few letters after my name for real.

I'm pretty sure whatever God you worship Clifford doesn't like liars.

Oh Clifford.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 9:14am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Could be something to upset a dude on horseback? That always seems a popular choice for some of the more bonkers TMA moves.
    Oh so Chum Kune Do is the martial art that can beat Yabusame? I see it all clearly now.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 9:26am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'My martial arts skills do not need a certificate, As I have see and tested many Martial Arts Instructors & Masters with high ranks. These Certificates are needed only in the UK USA and the whole of Europe. India & Pakistan and the whole of Ashia don't need a certificate to do the job, you get the job if you can do the job, not because you have a certificate.'

Seeing as Clifford is based in the UK, this really isn't a very smart statement.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 9:32am

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    'My martial arts skills do not need a certificate, As I have see and tested many Martial Arts Instructors & Masters with high ranks. These Certificates are needed only in the UK USA and the whole of Europe. India & Pakistan and the whole of Ashia don't need a certificate to do the job, you get the job if you can do the job, not because you have a certificate.'

Seeing as Clifford is based in the UK, this really isn't a very smart statement.
    Ha ya. This guy initially quite annoyed me but its hard to be annoyed with a man whose memory is so small that he's forgotten what he's said before he's finished saying it.

See how nice I am. I used 'memory' rather than 'brain capacity'.

Oh no wait...

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 9:59am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've done some investigating.

Firstly, I've e-mailed Trinity College London (PM me and I can forward you the e-mail) and can confirm that they have never taught or awarded any BSc degrees, let alone one in Oriental Arts. They are, however, legitimate and have been in business since 1877.

So what 'Trinity College London' is Hyde-Gomes claiming he got his degree from? The most likely candidate is 'The Trinity College University', which offers BSc degrees 'In Any Subject' and an 'Accreditation' section that, err, doesn't mention where or by whom it is accredited by.

It also has a UK branch, with one Dr. Abd El Halim Hafez given as its contact. Alas, this is not in London, but in a grotty-looking trading estate in Colnbrook, on the outskirts of Slough:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...ed=0CBUQ8gEwAA

He shares his address with a courier company and no further details are given. His telephone number is not, however, a Slough code but the generic 0203 designation, which covers the whole of Greater London, suggesting that Hafez is actually based elsewhere.

Of course, if Clifford Hyde-Gomes were to confirm who awarded his degree and what body it was accredited by, then the mystery would be quickly resolved.

Posted On:
    6/11/2010 11:54am

Style: Chum Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Why does the UK create the worst things ever?
    We Follow the USA
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast