Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Should we care? Regardless of its identity in 'real life', its a troll. If we care: ip check?
    United Kingdom Kent Sittingbourne and no sock puppets obviously attached.

Soooooooo ... as was stated before if it is him well that's just sad. If it is a doppleganger troll ... it is a disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 2:44pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by konishiki View Post
    Does anyone have even the slightest idea of what is going on here?

After a quick peek at the real Clifford's facebook page I realised that many years ago I used to work with someone who I figure is his daughter. No real relevance but she was a really nice girl and unlikely to be in regular contact with someone acting like this guy pretending to be Clifford. With every post I'm more convinced this isn't him.
    After reading this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Have you ever been fucked up if not go and see him
    I am convinced he is a troll. Maybe an alienated student of some sort? Highly doubt this is the real Clifford. However the sa shoo doo jujutsu doesnt even make sense in japanese.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2010 3:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sittingbourne in Kent is literally 5 minutes away from where he teaches so sadly this is probably him or someone from the school. Not that it matters as everyone seems just as likely to get an answer regarding his qualifications as they would if he was actually a troll.

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 10:21am

Style: Chum Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :911flag:
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    Wouldn't it be less effort on your part to admit you made it up?
    :qright4:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 3:37pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clifford Trolling and using a guys name to purposely discredit the guy. Go take that Bullshit somwhere else 07-20-2010 Never It is Fake
    How dare he impersonate Clifford!

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 10:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

EX student

hi there, after reading all this extremely long post fort might be able to help
    I trained with Clifford Hyde Gomes about 6/10 years ago but club had different name and was mixed martial arts at the time in Rainham. Good teacher, nice man.
    I know 100% that Clifford is not on this site him self!! and really wouldn't be impressed with the young man/lady who is posing has him on here
    not sure on what degrees he has or has not, but from what I knew of him seems like genuine instructor
    thanks rich

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 5:10pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    Chum Kune Do

Apparently
    Chum Kune Do is an Eurasian Martial Art - a mixture of Kung Fu, Karate, Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Kalari and Kick Boxing.

Training is tailored to individual needs, with as little or as much contact as you feel comfortable with.

http://www.chumkunedo.uk.com/

Any of you Brits know about them?
    I've come to this late (but what do I know?). Anyway, I just happened to be in Sifu Yap Leong's shop yesterday buying Groin Guards. He owns Shaolin Way in Chinatown just off Charing X Road. He is known to be genuine and still teaches.

Black Belt International certificate of 9th Dan. The BBI dBase was a device to get Instructors to join and gave a window for Clubs/Instructors. In return, you got various emails advertising Seminars so that must be how they made money. I think it's defunct now. I was on it myself when I ran my Club (which went bust twice). I was not asked for proof of Dan Grading but my Association also were featured and we all showed only our true grades.

I liked the photo of Cindy Rothrock. Her gorgeous boobs have got bigger! Even more reason to like her.

Er, thassit.

Oh yes. I think his org is advertised in MA mags in UK but I've never seen a feature about them.

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 6:20pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to get all of my gear from there, I'm glad it's still going.

Posted On:
    9/20/2012 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Freestyle kickboxing +TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok I spent most of my evening reading every last post on this thread. And I just signed up now. I am fully aware that the last past was over a year ago. I am Antony, I am 24 and I was at CKD since 2000. And last for uni at around 21. I got to black sash 1st Dan and achieved many things. I know Clifford better than most and I also do not believe that's the real Clifford typing. I will say this now but I would not be here living if I never met him. At 18 I got diagnosed with cancer and all the teachings and my experiences gave me the strength to get through it. I started martial arts because I was getting bullied and now at over 6foot by the age of 18 and very efficient with my fighting skills it stopped all that. Uni life style has not been good on me but it was fun and we'll nearly dying gives you a different look on life. I had many fights and won I have achieved many things. My degree and main subject was fitness and health I studied kung fu and tae kwon do while at uni. And I did academic research into many styles of ma. Along side this I am a coach in a variety of sports and a gym instructor with aspirations to make an amazing fighting club. Now all of this and many of you are being very immature. Discrediting any other person is just not on it does not matter what they did or didn't do but what matters is how they help people's lives. I learned a lot for him and ckd and I will not sit here and listen to people trying to take the validity from my training. Thanks for your time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2012 8:38am

Style: Freestyle scientific

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why does the UK create the worst things ever?
    What do you want from a land that gave us jellied eels and kidney pie?
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast