Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 5:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sick of the "Bullshido" started by a fraud

This Airman Kai is a fraud. :eusa_naug His line of postings following his initial post are rude and harassing and flatly false and distorted, yet no one has bothered to monitor check up on and/or remove, or ban him from making such statements about any club, not just this one. Therefore, I am making a formal request for just that. :israel7va

I have had my children train at both schools and am confident that based on discussions with both owners that Airman Kai is an amateur videographer with a chip on his shoulder possibly with aspirations of being discovered as a sensationalistic journalist.

If you speak to Jeff and Lorriane Bedard, the owners of USA Karate or Belleville Family Martial Arts, they will tell you they do not condone this blog and that they themselves allowed Airman Kai to come into their dojo and film a fight with one of their regular students only to have Airman Kai go home and edit the film to make it look as if he had won the fight even though he had received a royal ass kickin! If you speak to Penny Pitassi, owner of Three Tigers Martial Arts, she will tell you that she signed up Airman Kai's girlfriend for lessons of which she only completed one and he (Airman Kai) only asked to video her students after making his nasty post. If she refuses to allow him to video her students, it would be because he is not a credible, honest person and not because she does not run a great club. I am certain that she too would tell you that the one response she did post was out of frustration and not becasue she fears his allegations. She has more than 180 families who chose to come to her club weekly, some who even video their own children's practices and performances!:qcheerlea

It is really a shame to allow two good dojo's in such a small community become victims of this "bullshido" :XXspam: without telling the other reader that is exactly what it is "BS". :bssign: There are 55 clubs in the region listed in the phonebook all operated by people who believe they are doing their very best to serve the families of this community and to build their own family businesses. While I am sure they are all not communicating daily, and are probably not in love with eachother's programs, (because what?.....they are businesses vying for the same clientele! Imagine that! They are in competition!) I bet they would not disparage eachother's clubs in a manner so contrary to the discipline and respect commanded by the sport they base their livlihood upon.

I am confident that the families who to belong to those clubs are getting what they are paying for or they will vote with their feet by moving on to another of the 55 clubs in the area. Airman Kai is a fraud and it is obvious to those of us who are from this area, particularly to the two families who have paid to belong to both clubs for a consistent period of time and have the experience and the relationships to make comments about the two clubs with no axes to grind.

The clubs are very different in style, structure and in effort and outcomes. To be perfectly honest clubs are as much like the people who develop and operate them as much as they are like the customers who pay to utilize their services. This :eusa_naug Airman Kai is harassing in his effort to discredit this club, rude in his responses to those who have tried to thwart his claims and is determined to have these two clubs fighting against one another. Please remove him this line of posts because they are not representative of either of the clubs, the customers or the owners of either.

What do I know though, I am just your average parent :hippy2: looking for a place my children could enjoy and learn something new at the same time! When I was at USA Karate / Belleville Family Martial Arts I would have rated them a 10 in every area and now that I am at Three Tigers Martial Arts I would give them a 10 in every area. For a period of time one of my boys was at one dojo while the other was at the other dojo and both dojo’s have been great for my boys. I hope at the same time I was an asset to the clubs helping out as needed with the programs, transportation, etc, I sincerely regret that this tabloid has entered the world of karate in Belleville (and the surrounding area) and that it was infiltrated by the likes of Airman Kai :eatbaby: and his posse of negativity.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Vickie Kimmel Forby, parent of two young men who happen to love the sport and the experience they have had in it in both places, variety and diversity are important at every level! :eusa_danc

P.S. As long as my children are happy, healthy and interested I will support this sport and all who make it possible for them to participate, but then I am just a parent and not a participant of martial arts........so what would I know! :love7:

P.S. S. I know.....I am the one choosing and paying as a consumer and not a spiteful, know-it-all, 21 year old kid :angryfire that hasn't had the pleasure of life kicking him in the butt for a while! I hope we get to peek in on you when you get to be 30-35!!!!
    :wav:

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 6:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a thought instead of talking about virtues why not talk about the classes.

However you feel about Kai's post at least it describes the class structure.

Funny, all I hear is name calling, none of you have followed any of the virtues you are espousing.

Describe the classes.
    Give a true rating.

See, that's what makes this entire thread ridiculous. If you all had of done the two things above then left, Kai would be looking pretty bad right now.

Instead you lowered yourselves to "Kai's level" and look worse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 6:12pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont know ****, Samsausagehead. I would also say you have no credentials to rate a martial arts school, hell, you wouldnt know a McDonalds playplace from one. So STFU.

Who gives a **** that you are comfortable putting your kids in a kiddy day care karate center? Sure as hell doesnt make it a good school for actual fighting, and sure as **** doesnt get in a 10 in all catagories.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is to all of the karate experts that have dissed Three Tigers Martial Arts. I have went through and checked out other dojos in Bullshido. It's quite clear that you have nothing else better to do than bash people's opinions.

I suggest putting your pants back on, step away from the computer, and go instruct someone; because it is evident that you don't have anything better to do. With your great martial arts knowledge and ability, we might have another Chris Rock on our hands.

It seems like you can dish it out, but can't take it. If you want to do something really constructive, go down to your local United States Marine Corps and join up. You are all so good at big talk, I'm sure the men and women serving our country in Iraq could use your special skills. I know that you won't; because by the time I get done with this, there will be at least 12 new postings dissing my message.

As far as the guy with the IP on Superstar, did you ever think (and this will be a stretch for you folks out there) that maybe he lived in the area and moved??? Or, maybe, you have no idea what you are talking about. And as far as the guy with the great grammar skills, semicolon is not spelled "simicolon".

What a great rating system. If someone posts something that you don't like, just get it erased. I imagine that you like to kick dogs and hit women.

Airman Kai still hasn't answered the question from Superstar about where his girlfriend goes to karate. I also love the quote about "My dad can beat up your dad". It pretty much sums up the way you uneducated crackers think.

I know it will be a long winter for you guys with Vick not playing football this season.

Hats off to those who are sticking up for Three Tigers Martial Arts. With all these hits, I can only imagine how many people will want to stop by and see Three Tigers Martial Arts in action. Ms. Pitassi should send all of you a thank you. Like the old saying goes, "There's no such thing as bad publicity".

Luckily, I grew up in the days of collecting baseball cards, playing Sandlot baseball, rooting for the likes of Stan Musial and Mickey Mantel, and going to Busch Stadium (which is baseball heaven). My sport is ice hockey. Talk about learning how to fight. Strap two razor blades to your feet, put a long wooden stick in your hands, and then let's talk. My parents didn't have to worry about child molesters and kidnappers. Nowadays, between killings on college campuses and child abductions, I can't imagine any martial arts being "bad" martial arts. But again, you Bruce Lee's and Jackie Chan's, know more than I do.

You've never stepped inside Three Tigers Martial Arts. You have no idea that Ms. Pitassi served her country for 20 years and recently retired. Most of you don't even have any idea of where Swansea, Illinois is; but yet, you can nitpick about paragraphs, punches, and a bunch of other B.S.

My best advice, "Just say no to drugs". I will be sitting here waiting for the first crack pot to reply. Please join me in waiting. I'm sure it will be as dumb as the next one and the next one.

Ladies, have at it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeach
    This is to all of the karate experts that have dissed Three Tigers Martial Arts. I have went through and checked out other dojos in Bullshido. It's quite clear that you have nothing else better to do than bash people's opinions.

I suggest putting your pants back on, step away from the computer, and go instruct someone; because it is evident that you don't have anything better to do. With your great martial arts knowledge and ability, we might have another Chris Rock on our hands.

It seems like you can dish it out, but can't take it. If you want to do something really constructive, go down to your local United States Marine Corps and join up. You are all so good at big talk, I'm sure the men and women serving our country in Iraq could use your special skills. I know that you won't; because by the time I get done with this, there will be at least 12 new postings dissing my message.

As far as the guy with the IP on Superstar, did you ever think (and this will be a stretch for you folks out there) that maybe he lived in the area and moved??? Or, maybe, you have no idea what you are talking about. And as far as the guy with the great grammar skills, semicolon is not spelled "simicolon".

What a great rating system. If someone posts something that you don't like, just get it erased. I imagine that you like to kick dogs and hit women.

Airman Kai still hasn't answered the question from Superstar about where his girlfriend goes to karate. I also love the quote about "My dad can beat up your dad". It pretty much sums up the way you uneducated crackers think.

I know it will be a long winter for you guys with Vick not playing football this season.

Hats off to those who are sticking up for Three Tigers Martial Arts. With all these hits, I can only imagine how many people will want to stop by and see Three Tigers Martial Arts in action. Ms. Pitassi should send all of you a thank you. Like the old saying goes, "There's no such thing as bad publicity".

Luckily, I grew up in the days of collecting baseball cards, playing Sandlot baseball, rooting for the likes of Stan Musial and Mickey Mantel, and going to Busch Stadium (which is baseball heaven). My sport is ice hockey. Talk about learning how to fight. Strap two razor blades to your feet, put a long wooden stick in your hands, and then let's talk. My parents didn't have to worry about child molesters and kidnappers. Nowadays, between killings on college campuses and child abductions, I can't imagine any martial arts being "bad" martial arts. But again, you Bruce Lee's and Jackie Chan's, know more than I do.

You've never stepped inside Three Tigers Martial Arts. You have no idea that Ms. Pitassi served her country for 20 years and recently retired. Most of you don't even have any idea of where Swansea, Illinois is; but yet, you can nitpick about paragraphs, punches, and a bunch of other B.S.
    See what I mean?

Nothing constructive just ranting. No one listens.

Please continue bickering.

My best advice, "Just say no to drugs". I will be sitting here waiting for the first crack pot to reply. Please join me in waiting. I'm sure it will be as dumb as the next one and the next one.

Ladies, have at it.
    You already posted you meant second.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. A special thanks to It Is Fake. He is our first replier. He didn't take my advice to put his pants back on and made another stupid comment. Who will be next? Thanks for proving my point.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 8:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, this is too good! I love it! I can't wait until tomorrow when I have time to sit down and discuss this more! Everybody quiet, now. The soccer moms are talking.

Soccer moms taking on Bullshido in a martial arts debate is like a little leaguer pitching to Barry Bonds in all his roid glory.

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 9:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The saddedt part of the last two posters, is that they have no personal experience with martial arts other than watching their kids. I seriously wonder how they would react to having someone walk into their job or business, and tell them they don't know what they're doing.

Oh, as for the mega-rants,

tl;dr
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 10:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. A special thanks to It Is Fake. He is our first replier. He didn't take my advice to put his pants back on and made another stupid comment. Who will be next? Thanks for proving my point.

Is that point made kind of like the one where you tell Airman Kai and other members of the bullshido community - quite a number of whom are active and retired military - to join the armed forces? Or, was that point like the one you made where you tell a community where a number of members are Martial Art instructors, amateur and professional fighters to go and train and teach?

Some of use even have family and kids involved in Martial Arts too, btw.

Also, it's rather odd you talk about wanting to fight on ice. Are you related to Milton Wallace?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/30/2007 10:22pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A.
    You do realize he calls himself "airman" kai because he's in the military, right?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast