Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 2:59pm

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce2Dan View Post
    Never doubt the truth, I have been doing this for 30 years, not responsible for your mistrust.

:NewspaperGuy:
    Firstly '30 years' means nothing as you could have been wasting your time and not knowing it, secondly you carry the burden of proof so his mistrust is perfectly placed and it's up to you to prove otherwise.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 3:37pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never doubt the truth, I have been doing this for 30 years, not responsible for your mistrust.

:NewspaperGuy:
    So the truth is you can't prove it. Got it, thanks.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 9:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard about this issue from Penny long ago and just now had the stomach to read thru it. I am not a social network kind of a person, in fact most people say I am not social at all. But after reading all of posts, even the ones wondering who I was..( way wicked funny by the way) I was thinking that if that individual had walked into my Dojo and wrote those comments, what would I do. Then I thought about a call I got from one of my former students and he told he that the anti-knife techniques I taught him saved his life in Afgan. I know this for sure, his life is way too important to me as a former student and a friend for me to worry about what some JR BB thinks. My son Joey would love to spar this guy.

S.Bruce Ward
    If you are who you say you are you could qualify for a black belt or instructors tag...

At the very least you could be verified as to not being some random troll. You are acting like a teenager who is more concerned with appearances within your little cliche ( Hey Penny! )than an ass kicking MA instructor.

Which makes me think either you are not who you say you are or you are a total blow hard.

If I wasn't so damn tired I would attempt to verify this on my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910