223825 Bullies, 4218 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:03am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"Grab my Wrist"

So, my Girlfriend was in the toilets of the pub we were in on Saturday night and she over hears someone talking about how they do Martial Arts. She started listening and apparently the girl said that she did TKD and _ing _un. She then said she'd show some and asked my GF to grab her wrist. She said ".....No! Why would I do that?" and the girl said "ok, come at me then".

My GF punched her in the face and walker out :icon_cool
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...that means that someone was taping in the bathroom.
    See, had nobody been taping, this jizz dumpster your GF
    slugged would have been able to use t3h r34l _ing _un.

Whenever a video tape is being made, t3h r34l _ing _un
    cannot activate.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:08am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure you're proud of Jeff. Who wouldn't?

:5kidding:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:09am

Style: BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    So, my Girlfriend was in the toilets of the pub we were in on Saturday night and she over hears someone talking about how they do Martial Arts. She started listening and apparently the girl said that she did TKD and _ing _un. She then said she'd show some and asked my GF to grab her wrist. She said ".....No! Why would I do that?" and the girl said "ok, come at me then".

My GF punched her in the face and walker out :icon_cool

ahahahahaha, that is awesome!

someone got

:owneddanc

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    ...that means that someone was taping in the bathroom.
    See, had nobody been taping, this jizz dumpster your GF
    slugged would have been able to use t3h r34l _ing _un.

Whenever a video tape is being made, t3h r34l _ing _un
    cannot activate.
    You're half right. Had their been someone recording, the girl would have jumped my GF and got her in a headlock.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    I'm sure you're proud of Jeff. Who wouldn't?

:5kidding:
    Hehe, I'll have to remember that one.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, let's get this story correct:
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    So, my Girlfriend was in the toilets of the pub we were in on Saturday night and she over hears someone talking about how they do Martial Arts. She started listening and apparently the girl said that she did TKD and _ing _un
    You went into the men's room and heard a voice from the other stall

She started listening and apparently the girl said that she did TKD and _ing _un. She then said she'd show some and asked my GF to grab her wrist. She said ".....No! Why would I do that?" and the girl said "ok, come at me then".
    You saw "something" appear from a hole in the stall....the voice from the other stall asked you to "grab it" You said, "No, why would I do that" and the voice said "I'll give you a quid (or some other such fake monitary amount)."

My GF punched her in the face and walker out
    *EDITED FOR CONTENT*... you walked out five quid richer.

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:40am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So basically the truth of the story was that his GF was at a glory hole?

I thought dogging was the popular thing in england, glory holes are giving it a run for it's money now?

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 12:03pm

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the girl ask your GF to reach underneath to the next stall to grab her wrist?

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 1:27pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I approve of the direction this thread is taking.

Also it's a lie, Southerners don't have pubs, they all fall over after a whiff of Bacardi Breezer.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast