Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2007 5:30am

Style: "cm" boxing and jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate my first introduction to Ajs was walking into the Private Bin (been to that one?) at like 3:00 am, ordering a drink and then turning around to scope the scene for some lucky ladies and then "eagle rock" comes on (pretty sure it was that song) and all tha AJs drop their pants. It was some sort of AJ group "we are AJs and proud" display that caused me nightmares for many months.

AJs were alright generally tho, they just seemed to scare all the pretty girls off when there was a critical mass of AJs in the one place. Pissing in the sink while there was plenty room at the trough was also an odd habit that seemed consistent amongst a few AJs. One of my old housemates was an ex-AJ and his fun party trick was to take dump in someones house while cut, but take the dump anywhere but the toilet. Cupboard, bathtub, it was all fair game. What was that about? :)

To keep things on topic - PockSuppet if you have trouble finding the place I have a number on the SABJJ flyer that I can give out if needed and they do kick boxing too - 5 till half 6 Mondays and Thursdays.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2007 5:53am

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whilst i cant remember going to the private bin that name does sound fimilar, i only remember mooseheads, ICBM and some bar with an irish name PJ O Brians or something like that, i only remember my mate thinking id like that because it was full of military personal, to be quite honest i thought it was too quiet for me and bugger all talent, come on admit it as much as the moose was always packed it did have alot of talent, especially upstairs and the ground floor was good if you wanted to pull, the only thing i dont like about the moose is theres only one toilet in the bar

cheers adam

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 4:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SA BJJ is still on prospect road and seems like a good place. I found some of the blokes from my judo club go there, so I'll probably tag along for a class next week some time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123