Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 3:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I PROVED you wrong!

You've proven you're a dumbass.
    That was pretty much it.

> Let's get the FACTS and LOGIC straight since you can't.

Yea, like the fact that two of those guys are unknown to anyone here except you. And virtually only guys interested in martial arts visit this site.

Or the fact that two of those guys never beaten any of the better fighters.

Or the fact that the OTHER two fighters you listed are in very famous MA camps, Golden Glory and Miletich Martial Arts, and SURELY do BJJ/wrestling. You were actually dumb enough to list a Miletich MA guy under the "doesn't do BJJ" column.

Or the fact that NO aikidoka has EVER beaten anyone worth fighting in a NHB match.
    (And will never beat).

Or the fact that every fighter that has won something or beaten another credible fighter does EXACTLY what I said. You can check that on www.sherdog.com yourself.

You sure as hell won't change those facts, bud.

How's that for substance?

> THEY are competitors

Fine, and they suck.

Well, since we talk about what OTHER fighters are training -
    a) I don't see how YOUR experience is of any relevance
    b) wether you like my info or not, it is true.

> MA Knowledge in general, well I am willing to bet I would BURY you.

Great.

- Stipe -

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for proving again that you are a waste of time!!! But always good for a laugh!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2002 6:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God, Stipe, all of you morons are the same. It's not hard to take a shitty traditional MA class, watch shitty traditional fighters lose in NHB, see shitty movies depicting traditional MA, and conclude that traditional sucks.

While you're sitting here arguing, I'm out training. And if it ever comes to be between you and me, you'll have your dumbass arguments, while I'll have a nice oi zuki chodan to introduce to your face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2002 12:30pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For me every style has its pros and cons, but for what you want my opinion would be that krav maga and ninjitsu (the unarmed combat part is taijitsu) both are focued on efficiency and minimal exertion on the part of the practitioner. I'm sure there are a lot of other martial arts out there that would problably also be just as good

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2002 9:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judging by the body fat levels I've seen, a lot of arts are focused on "minimal exertion."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2002 8:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STipe Sez- "Who in the hell are YOU to offer the "best" solution for multiples, after calling "Northern Mantis" an "excellent defense system"?What makes it so excellent?
    In REAL world, not the fairy tales worlds that your Blackbelt teachers tell you about, boxers beat the living crap out of kung fu fellows, and kickboxers beat the crap out of kung fu fellows.
    In REAL world, if you anticipate fights with no weapons in which you will not want to go to the ground, you will do smart to train kickboxing."

I reply- I can only think of one praying mantis person was in the UFC, an event you boasted having every tape of, his name was joel sutton and he won both of his fights.

So basically before you talk shite about a martial art you dont take at least make sure it had at least one mc dojo trained poor excuse for a representative lose in the UFC or something you moron!

Also "in REAL world" or as we americans say in THE real world kungfu doesnt have a belt system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2002 3:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > God, Stipe, all of you morons are the same. It's not hard to take a shitty traditional MA class, watch shitty traditional fighters lose in NHB, see shitty movies depicting traditional MA, and conclude that traditional sucks.

Yeah, you're right, that wasn't really hard.

> While you're sitting here arguing, I'm out training.

I actually do 5 trainings a week.

> And if it ever comes to be between you and me, you'll have your dumbass arguments, while I'll have a nice oi zuki chodan to introduce to your face.

A chi blast would've been much faster.

- Stipe -

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2002 3:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    > I reply- I can only think of one praying mantis person was in the UFC, an event you boasted having every tape of

I never said such a thing.
    Quote me please.

> his name was joel sutton and he won both of his fights.

Hold on to that straw real tight, cuz it's all you'll ever have.

What I'd like to see is ONE WC guy making it into Pride TODAY and doing something there.

In TODAY'S MMA, not the chaos from 8-9 years ago where you had mullet-idiots on rampage in the octagon, and actually COULD do damage to TKD n00bs with WC **** till you ran into Royce or Severn.

But nowadays we simply know better. These arguments belong to a different ERA, ffs.

> So basically before you talk shite about a martial art you dont take at least make sure it had at least one mc dojo trained poor excuse for a representative lose in the UFC or something you moron!

Kung fu had plenty.

And they're all "retired" now. Or taking a different art.

- Stipe -

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/20/2002 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TANK is coming back to fight! Let see how good things get then!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2002 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tank used to do wrestling.

- Stipe -
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast