Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 9:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikijujutsu, Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what would you do if

One of the most annoying things is when someone finds out you do martial arts (any form of martial arts) and they ask what would you do if I did this. That stupid person usually grabs you or throw a punch at you or some other kind of stupid attack.

If this has happened to you please share some of your funny or brutal stories.

My cousins friend who I only met once before thought it would be funny to ask me, what would you do if i was to choke you. Me not wanting to play around said "nothing". Him still trying to be a wise ass said what if I choked you what would you do. I said I would probably laugh at you. He got mad and said martial arts are all bull **** and lunged at me from a mile away to attempt to put his hands around my throat so I kicked him in the nuts.

My cousin and I just kept laughing at him while he laid on the ground saying he was just playing and wasn't really going to do anything to me.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:02am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome story, d00d. :new_sleep

Every instructor I had before the age of 15 pulled **** like that. It's the natural order of most "martial artists".

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:07am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So your first point of contact with another male was his balls?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    So your first point of contact with another male was his balls?
    if that is what interested you the most then.... nevermind it was the quickest solution to the problem and ended things with out me having to break a sweat.

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:19am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found it interesting that you study martial arts and your initial move was the classic tell a girl she has cooties and she kicks you in the balls on the play ground- ball kick.

Me I would have went for the close line, captian kirk drop kick or the ever vicious back hand slap.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:40am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would've gone for the 540 kick, fo' sho'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:41am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark
    I found it interesting that you study martial arts and your initial move was the classic tell a girl she has cooties and she kicks you in the balls on the play ground- ball kick.

Me I would have went for the close line, captian kirk drop kick or the ever vicious back hand slap.

Not only was it effective but humiliating at the same time. Doubt he will try that again

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was a different scenario then maybe I would have done something else. but the way i was standing and the way he entered it was set up perfect for a front kick to the nuts. Call it what you want. looking back at the situation I would have done the same because like I said it defused the situation without me having to do anything but a front kick.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So kicking somebody in the nuts hard enough to make him lay on the ground is your concept of "defusing a situation"? And by situation you mean your cousin's friend lunging at you, not in anger or aggression, but just being a wise ass?

Hardcore-fu FTW bitches.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 11:35am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Choke 'em out. If some dork tries to punch me, I'd shoot in, take his back and choke him out... and hope to god he has no training because if sprawls and guillotines me it's going to be really embarassing.
    --
    L.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast