221996 Bullies, 4328 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 29 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 7:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Miletich Dirty Laundry, or Internet Rumor BS Artist?

http://patmiletich.faithweb.com/

The above link is to a site that does not cite sources, but claims numerous incredibly damaging allegations to many notable names in the Miletich camp including Matt Hughes, Jens Pulver, and even Pat Miletich himself.

The man running the site is Ramon Vasquez of Mexicali, Mexico. His contact information is below. I have sent out an email requesting sources for his allegations. I personally am blown away by what's said on there, and I can only wonder if he realizes that if any of this is not true, how much legal trouble he could end up in.

RamonVasquez2@yahoo.com

Mr. Ramon Vasquez

#400 Calafia Ave.

Mexicali, B.C., Mexico 21230
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 7:58pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fighters part was hilarious. If it is true, it's even better. Especially the part about Matt Hughes sleeping with that other fighter's wife. I am surprised that Tim Sylvia isn't getting slandered on there though, I thought he is hated at least as much as Matt Hughes.

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 8:21pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most troubling accusations are that Pat is affiliating his gym with those run by felons, and that many of these operations are not qualified to teach MMA other then their use of the Miltech name.

Accusations however are not proof, I'll reserve judgment until Vasquez comes up with evidence.

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 8:52pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder where in the hell Vasquez gets all his info from! He sure seems to know alot about MFS.

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 8:59pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funniest part is that this clown lives in Mexico, maybe to avoid lawsuits or retaliation on the part of MFS. The guy was probably some psycho e-warrior who got thrown out of MFS, or has some bizarre fantasy going on between him and a few big name UFC fighters. Stalkers have done stranger things than this.

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 9:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or he's using the name of someone down in Mexico.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 9:10pm

Style: Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have my doubts about some of the accusations. From what I understand, Pat Miletech actually gathers the instructors of the affiliate schools at Iowa and tests their skills. While they are in Iowa, they get a chance to train with many MFS fighters. This makes me curious about where his "more than 60%" number comes from.

I don't see a lot of information about sources for these allegations. This may be a lot of mudslinging from someone with an axe to grind.

What exactly are the laws on libel in Mexico?

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 9:23pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't a clue. I suspect they are more plaintiff friendly then here.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 12:17am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    I wonder where in the hell Vasquez gets all his info from! He sure seems to know alot about MFS.
    * I have no Miletich affiliation at all. *

Most of this is rumours picked up from different boards on the net. I've heard most of it over the last year or so (The one about Matt made the pass on MMA.tv about 8-9 months ago). The funny thing is some of the 'easier to substantiate' rumours are avoided in place of ones of infidelity.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 7:55am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's weird. This smells more like a personal vendetta than an investigation of fraud. As disgusting as the claims of infidelity may be (and even if they are true), why are they made alongside accusations of fraud and association with fellons?

I personally don't give a **** if the MFS guys are fucking each other wives or if they like it in the ass. That's their personal ****. If they were preachers of the 700 Club preaching about morality and against the very same things they are (supposedly) doing, that would be another topic...

... a topic more appropriate to sociocide.

That whole website run by a guy supposedly in Mexico (I smell alias), it sounds bullshit.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 1 of 29 1 234511 ... LastLast