Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 4:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sanshou and Wushu Center

Like I said in the synopsis. Although The place is a little small for wushu(which I do as well), but great for sanshou. Good curriculum, good motivation as well as excellent conditioning. The wushu helps alot with flexibility and is very fun to learn. It helps my tricking too(Martial arts tricks and flips). Overrall, a joy to go and train. I could probably spend my whole day there.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    5/20/2007 5:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where is the school located? (city,. state?)
    what is a typical san shou class like? (what is drilled, how many rounds?)
    what is the record of the fight team in general?
    who coaches the san shou program?
    if someone different, who coaches the wushu program?
    who teaches the grappling, and what sort of grappling program is being taught?
    how do the students do in grappling competition?
    what are the wu shu classes like?
    how has the school done in wushu competition?

with a "10" in striking instruction and a "9" in grappling, we would expect to hear that students from this place have been winning local tournaments and at least placing in national ones, so either you have scored your own school a little on the high side, or this is one amazing place.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj