Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Hi

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:50pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you seriously telling me that you and a group of middle age men created and train in "Lethal"?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Lethal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Are you seriously telling me that you and a group of middle age men created and train in "Lethal"?
    I am dead serious. My friend was an ex Green Beret, and liked to teach us some of the stuff the academy had taught him. After a few lessons, we all got talking and decided it would be fun to gather many different styles or martial arts, and find moves that resulted in death. But we did not stop us, we felt it was not complete. So we decided to study the anatomy of the body, and find weak spots. After many consulations with local surgeons, we had compiled about 45 typed pages of moves that would result in death.

Many of us have moved away, but through an e-mail group, we were able to continue discussion. We were blessed about 1 year after the project to have a retired surgeon from NIH join us. This expanded our limits dramatically.

This year, we submitted it to the United Sates Army through connections within the group. Although the entire thing was not put into a manual, we got word that continuation of the project (by this time we nicknamed it Rose) would lead to a review by the Army. We have yet to hear from them, but continue to update it.

And addressing the concern of "How do we know they work?" We really ran into this problem a lot. After we got verification from many outside sources, we felt we could put the information in. How does one know a direct hit to the frontal lobe with an ASP will kill someone? Medical Science. The strike pushes the brain bakc, as it rebounds off the back of the skull and to the front. This has been proven in real life also. We had to be careful with what we could call "lethal." I am glad you added that in an FAQ Bullshido wrote. We know (or hope) most of otu techniques work becuase of the medical science, military advice, and medical autopsy of victims killed by using nothing but the hands.
    Last edited by Sir Dystopia; 5/18/2007 5:12pm at .

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:08pm

Style: Kajukenbo / Judo / IKEA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear cannibalism is lethal to humans.

Fear the weasels

Fear the gay pirate

Me caught Spinning at work

"Do not be afraid. With my nipples I will suckle each of you with arcane knowledge passed down for generations." -Ashida Kim (Phrost)

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dystopia
    I am dead serious. My friend was an ex Green Beret, and liked to teach us some of the stuff the academy had taught him. After a few lessons, we all got talking and decided it would be fun to gather many different styles or martial arts, and find moves that resulted in death. But we did not stop us, we felt it was not complete. So we decided to study the anatomy of the body, and find weak spots. After many consulations with local surgeons, we had compiled about 45 typed pages of moves that would result in death.

Many of us have moved away, but through an e-mail group, we were able to continue discussion. We were blessed about 1 year after the project to have a retired surgeon from NIH join us. This expanded our limits dramatically.

This year, we submitted it to the United Sates Army through connections within the group. Although the entire thing was not put into a manual, we got word that continuation of the project (by this time we nicknamed it Rose) would lead to a review by the Army. We have yet to hear from them, but continue to update it.
    Now I know its said frequently but hell, this right here is the reason im here.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And addressing the concern of "How do we know they work?" We really ran into this problem a lot. After we got verification from many outside sources, we felt we could put the information in. How does one know a direct hit to the frontal lobe with an ASP will kill someone? Medical Science. The strike pushes the brain bakc, as it rebounds off the back of the skull and to the front. This has been proven in real life also. We had to be careful with what we could call "lethal." I am glad you added that in an FAQ Bullshido wrote. We know (or hope) most of otu techniques work becuase of the medical science, military advice, and medical autopsy of victims killed by using nothing but the hands.
    You dont need medical science to prove getting hit in the head really hard can be fatal.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NunOnBreak
    I hear cannibalism is lethal to humans.
    That brings up and intresting discussion in the philosophy and civility of the human mind. Animals eat each other, this we know. Is the fact that humans have been raised to eat everything but ourselves instinct? Obviously no, since cannibalism happens every day. Is the only thing seperating you and me from cannibalism the social order by which we are raised? If someone is born outside of any human contact, will he just result to the same instinct of a lion or bear, and devour whatever it can?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont need medical science to prove getting hit in the head really hard can be fatal.
    Actually, you do. Anyone who is writing a manual that could be used for future generations, not to mention (hopefully!) be used in the military, must, and I stress that, provide a medical fact for everything. Even something as simple as shooting someone in the head. There have been cases where the person has not died instantly. Cross apply that to a man you just took out being able to squeeze one shot off before he dies, and you have just F***ed up that guys life...or death.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I ask why you aspire to write a military manual? And you can say **** all you like just not in thread titles.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That brings up and intresting discussion in the philosophy and civility of the human mind. Animals eat each other, this we know. Is the fact that humans have been raised to eat everything but ourselves instinct? Obviously no, since cannibalism happens every day. Is the only thing seperating you and me from cannibalism the social order by which we are raised? If someone is born outside of any human contact, will he just result to the same instinct of a lion or bear, and devour whatever it can?
    As far as I know cannabalism isnt a first choice for many animals.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I ask why you aspire to write a military manual? And you can say **** all you like just not in thread titles.
    "I feel the need to serve my country by giving the men and women of the American Military the tools and concepts they need to complete their job in an efficient, protective, and forceful manner."

And I prefer to say F***k, thank you.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast