Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last

Thread: Hi

Style
    Lethal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi

Umm, I take it I am supposed to say hi here. A bit about me, too. You can call me Sir or Dystopia, or whatever insane mixture of those two pos into your mind. I am a practioner of Lethal, a "martial arts style" (wouldn't really call it that) that developed from a group of friends who tried to start their own nation (still in progress.) It is mainly a style based around the core belief that the human body is meant to kill if harmed. I would say it is a mashup of MMA, Oriental techniques, and many African grappling moves. The purpose of Lethal was meant to train the human body into being able to kill if it was in a situation that it may be killed. So when I talk about MA, I usually am only knowledged in the lethal strikes, and less with subdueing an enemy.

Other than that, I always carry my trusty ASP, which I have tried numerous times to incorporate with Lethal.

:toothy4:
    Last edited by Sir Dystopia; 5/18/2007 4:40pm at .

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BULL RUSH ON Sir Dystopia!!!

Style
    Lethal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Throws grenade*

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Dystopia
    Umm, I take it I am supposed to say hi here. A bit about me, too. You can call me Sir or Dystopia, or whatever insane mixture of those two pos into your mind. I am a practioner of Lethal, a "martial arts" style that developed from a group of friends who tried to start their own nation (still in progress.) It is mainly a style based around the core belief that the human body is meant to kill if harmed. I would say it is a mashup of MMA, Oriental techniques, and many African grappling moves. The purpose of Lethal was meant to train the human body into being able to kill if it was in a situation that it may be killed. So when I talk about MA, I usually am only knowledged in the lethal strikes, and less with subdueing an enemy.

Other than that, I always carry my trusty ASP, which I have tried numerous times to incorporate with Lethal.

:toothy4:
    HAHAHA AWESOME!!! Saved for posterity. Welcome to Bullshido. Please bendover and submit to us tearing you a new asshole for you are a fucktard of the highest order.

In the nicest possible untrolling way.

Style
    Lethal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that's nice.

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude you made up your own fantasy martial art, made up a core principle that sounds like it was stolen from a bad quality anime and tell us you are "usually only knowledged in the lethal strikes" what did you expect?

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How old are you BTW?

Style
    Lethal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Dude you made up your own fantasy martial art, made up a core principle that sounds like it was stolen from a bad quality anime and tell us you are "usually only knowledged in the lethal strikes" what did you expect?
    I wouldn't call it a martial arts style at all, more of just training to kill. It's ok, I forgive you.

Style
    Lethal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    How old are you BTW?
    Mid 40s

Style
    Lethargy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bollocks are you.