Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:04pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Another Challenge to Ashida Kim

I've decided that enough is enough with this clown. It just bothers me a lot people like this exist, so I personally decided to challenge him. I ventured over to their message boards and issued it. I have no qualms about the money, that's not a big deal to me. My main issue is figuring out how we set this up.

http://ashidakim.proboards77.com/ind...ead=1179382173

There's a link to the thread on the message board. I figured Ashida/Chris/Radford/Looney Tunes checks it out once every few days. No response, so I emailed him. Here's the email I sent to him.

--------------------------------------
    Ashida/Chris/Radford,

I'm sure you read what goes on the message boards, so I'll spare you the details.

I'm ready to accept your challenge. Please inform me of how we ensure that the 25k bond is in place. I have someone ready to do it, all I need to do is make a call. As far as your fee, you can read my thoughts on it. Since you bilk plenty of people out of money as it is, no reason that you should get 10k for about 30-40 seconds of "work". Guys in the UFC who actually fight for a living get 2k, and I would have no problem with you designating a charity to donate the rest to.

As far as location, we can figure all that out later. Your place or mine, matters little to me.
    ---------------------------------------

I'm awaiting his response.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:11pm

Style: BJJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He won't take it.

Featherweight

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do realize that his "challenge" allows him to bring a weapon, right? There's no provision against armed combat, as far as I saw. It also makes no provision for a situation in which the challenger could be declared the winner, only situations in which Kim could be declared the winner.

But mostly,

Quote Originally Posted by radboy
    He won't take it
    QFT

BJJ wins again!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IW, have you read the article on Ashida Kim? Specifically, "The Punking of Ashida Kim?" This has all been done. Anthony and Osiris showed him the money and agreed to everything. He still crawfished.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As has happened before, he may kind of respond but vaguely or with obvious reservations. IF you even get to that point, he will start to act like he's into it until you have concrete proof that you have the money or other resources necessary. Finally, he will make up an half-assed reason not to fight (in your case I'll bet he'll point out you wanting to pay him "only" 2k and act like you're idiotic and not serious). Good luck though, I'd love to see him actually fight.

Dave

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You see friend's, the problem is not that he will not accept the challenge, the problem is in the challenge .

In order to beat the Ninja, one must think and act like a ninja , as well as proper terminology.

Examples : covert op's/infiltrate.

What we have to do , and more than likely cheaper than the challenge fee, is to form a pot for two folks to attend his trainning camp/whatever the hell he calls it, one is a camera man , one is a actuall fighter lol.

After infiltrating the camp, we wait for the proper moment, say he corrects our trainning and then.....WE STRIKE!, our covert cam man catches the footage, our fighter hands hims back his "peach"

Mission accomplished ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 6:41pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I may have to make a withdrawl from the bank this weekend. He asked me to write him a check for $10,000 and mail it to his PO Box. Now I haven't suffered any brain damage from wrestling, but I'd have to be suffering from brain damage or at least a HUGE lapse in judgement to do something that horrendously stupid.

I'll gladly take a picture with $10,000 and myself and mail it to him. I offered to get a $25,000 bond (a friend of mine said he'd arrange it) and I'm trying to inquire about where the bond should be held. I even discussed writing a contract out with a lawyer so that way we can be sure of this happening.

I hope the guy honestly does bring a weapon, because then I'd just hurt him even worse than previously imagined. Here's his latest email:
    Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:59:02 EDT
    Subject: Re: Challenge, etc.
    To: unitywrestling@yahoo.com
    You don't really expect me to take you seriously when you don't even sign your name,do you?
    That's a sign of low self esteem. Kind of indicates you aren't proud enough of yourself to even say who you are. Most likely don't have the money either, just based on that.
    Besides, you don't want to fight, you just want to negotiate terms. My terms are set. You send the $10.000 to DOJO Press, P.O. Box 209, Lake Alfred FL 33850 USA. The address is posted allover the website, but, you can't seem to find it. When it is in the bank I will call you. But, of course, since you have already accused me of being a thief and "bilking people" it is YOU that will never rise to the challenge.
    See, you just read a bunch of baloney on the internet and now you think you can act like a tough guy. No more need for any communication. In fact, no more attention for you at all until the money is in the bank. Include your name, if you have one, and your phone number, if your mom will let you.
    --------------------------------------------------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 6:45pm

Style: Taijutsu/Karate/Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by International W
    I've decided that enough is enough with this clown. It just bothers me a lot people like this exist, so I personally decided to challenge him. I ventured over to their message boards and issued it. I have no qualms about the money, that's not a big deal to me. My main issue is figuring out how we set this up.

http://ashidakim.proboards77.com/ind...ead=1179382173

There's a link to the thread on the message board. I figured Ashida/Chris/Radford/Looney Tunes checks it out once every few days. No response, so I emailed him. Here's the email I sent to him.

--------------------------------------
    Ashida/Chris/Radford,

I'm sure you read what goes on the message boards, so I'll spare you the details.

I'm ready to accept your challenge. Please inform me of how we ensure that the 25k bond is in place. I have someone ready to do it, all I need to do is make a call. As far as your fee, you can read my thoughts on it. Since you bilk plenty of people out of money as it is, no reason that you should get 10k for about 30-40 seconds of "work". Guys in the UFC who actually fight for a living get 2k, and I would have no problem with you designating a charity to donate the rest to.

As far as location, we can figure all that out later. Your place or mine, matters little to me.
    ---------------------------------------

I'm awaiting his response.

PLEASE KILL HIM!! HE IS SO ANNOYING! :new_let_i

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 7:11pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    You see friend's, the problem is not that he will not accept the challenge, the problem is in the challenge .

In order to beat the Ninja, one must think and act like a ninja , as well as proper terminology.

Examples : covert op's/infiltrate.

What we have to do , and more than likely cheaper than the challenge fee, is to form a pot for two folks to attend his trainning camp/whatever the hell he calls it, one is a camera man , one is a actuall fighter lol.

After infiltrating the camp, we wait for the proper moment, say he corrects our trainning and then.....WE STRIKE!, our covert cam man catches the footage, our fighter hands hims back his "peach"

Mission accomplished ?
    Good Idea but who will be brave enough to venture into the belly of the NINJA!...you?....me?....surely no one is that foolish.....NOT! :laughing5

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 7:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksel011
    Good Idea but who will be brave enough to venture into the belly of the NINJA!...you?....me?....surely no one is that foolish.....NOT! :laughing5

:eusa_naug
    NO...NO..NO !, its cool mate, we will be wearing ninja mask, we wont need bravery. lol
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast