Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 5:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A belated vent

After reading the thread by h_sh_m, I have a sudden desire to vent about a situation which I witnessed and had some minor involvement in a few months ago. It was most odd.

I was jogging back from the gym, discretely observing the buttocks of a young lady jogging ahead of me.
    Passed an intersection where cars were stopped. Suddenly, this jackass sprints out of a bar across the road, wrenches open the door of one of the cars , drags out the driver and starts kicking the **** out of him. So I ran straight there (at the same moment the front seat passenger shifted to the drivers side and took off, leaving his mate).
    The kicker and the kickee were both about 17 or 18. Fuckin kids.
    Anyway, they ended up in some crude approximation of a half standing grapple and ended up on the pavement outside the bar.
    I reached them at the same moment as four or five other bystanders and seperated them.
    The attacker was yelling something like "YOU RIPPED ME OFF ****!".
    So , presumably they were known to each other and this was the continuation of a dispute of some sort.
    Then a REALLY big fucker walks out of the bar. He was wearing faded jeans and a white singlet. Had a massive beer gut and was all round HUGE. Im a big bastard but he he had me dwarfed. Although about half a head shorter, he had arms almost as thick as my legs.
    Guy stomped out and started shoving people aside yelling **** like "IF MY SON WANTS TO SMASH SOMEONE OVER, YOU DONT GET IN THE FUCKIN WAY!".
    Ok, I thought, he's the attackers dad.
    Then for a brief moment I was the only one standing in front of him.
    "Oh ****" I thought. Then the bouncers at the bar seized him from behind and managed to hold him in place after something of a scuffle.
    The word "Whew" came to mind.
    The victim then started trying to reason with the attacker and ask him for his side of the situation. At this point the attacking kid was struggling against the grip of a few bystanders.
    So I got the victim and dragged him down the street. I told him if he wanted to discuss it, he shouldnt be doing it while the other guy was rabid.
    I took him around the corner and he called the cops on his cell phone.
    A minute or so later, I went back around the corner to see what was happening. The dumb kid followed me. Seeing him, the assailants father started storming towards us. The bouncers grabbed him again and he just shrugged them off and kept coming. They didnt pursue any further.
    I remember telling the kid to run and thinking "****! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!".
    The kid stupidily stayed put and kept yacking to the dispatcher on the phone, while I silently committed my soul to any god that would be able to find it amongst the imminent ruins of my corpse.
    Then an old lady, a tiny, senile waif, abandoned her table outside a cafe and stepped in between us. She started prodding this goliath in the chest and angrily yelling at him about being a bad parent and stuff (i gather she must have witnessed the whole thing).
    He stopped dead in his tracks. After a minute or so, he backed off ten feet or so and started stamping the ground and yelling.
    Then the old lady grabbed the kid, took him to her car (parked on the curb) and drove off with him.
    The father then turned around and wandered off, while his son decided to make a last symbolic act for the day and ran after the car yelling abuse.
    I was a little wierded out and started talking to a pair of old men who also witnessed the incident. They bought me a beer. It was good beer.
    The whole thing was just totally fucked up and stupid. Why are teenagers so idiotic?

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 5:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Becuase they are teenagers.

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 9:55am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fun story.
    At least they don't hydrate with beer!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 10:34am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Becuase they are teenagers.
    And because they have idiotic, sub-par parents.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 10:43am

Style: BJJ, Debate-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    And because they have idiotic, sub-par parents.
    I don't know, I've seen some goddamn awful teenagers with pretty good parents. They're usually the younger siblings of more well-adjusted children, though, so that might be a part of it.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 11:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gene pool needs more chlorine and a life guard.

White trash concentration camps from here on out!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 3:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    The gene pool needs more chlorine and a life guard.

White trash concentration camps from here on out!

AMEN! :psyduck:

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 4:35am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then a REALLY big fucker walks out of the bar. He was wearing faded jeans and a white singlet.
    You had me until THAT. A singlet? You couldn't think of anything better than that? A motherfucking singlet?

Poor troll

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:53am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    You had me until THAT. A singlet? You couldn't think of anything better than that? A motherfucking singlet?

Poor troll

Sadly I concur.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 5:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    help me improve my english :is a singlet one of those vests without sleaves?
    btw i believe colonolpong2,so far he has great posts.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast