Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a crazy dude. At least he was willing to test his crazy theories... and may be willing to see the true light of The Holy Undead God Helio, may His Nuts provide us shade. Amen.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 5:52pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I was at the gym the other day, and I was chatting up this hot chick, when some guy comes by and starts hitting the heavy bag spastically like there was no tomorrow.

Figuring that he was trying to cut my grass, I struck up a conversation with him to explain my boxing prowess. But he didnt seem to understand, he kept talking about how this MMA stuff was the new boxing and how Mayweather wouldnt survive in the Octagon.

So I asked him to show me, and he did this lame fall on the floor, the first time he just lay there and told me how he could have killed me, but not a bruise on me. The second time he comes flying in and slides right over and leaves me on top of him.

So I gave him that throw away number I carry around, and told him to call if he ever wants to try his stuff again. http://rejectionhotline.com/
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BSD, not to hijack your thread, but when is your thing with Rudy? Still on?

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 6:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes it's still on, trying to get a date set now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 6:55pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    So I was at the gym the other day, and I was chatting up this hot chick, when some guy comes by and starts hitting the heavy bag spastically like there was no tomorrow.

Figuring that he was trying to cut my grass, I struck up a conversation with him to explain my boxing prowess. But he didnt seem to understand, he kept talking about how this MMA stuff was the new boxing and how Mayweather wouldnt survive in the Octagon.

So I asked him to show me, and he did this lame fall on the floor, the first time he just lay there and told me how he could have killed me, but not a bruise on me. The second time he comes flying in and slides right over and leaves me on top of him.

So I gave him that throw away number I carry around, and told him to call if he ever wants to try his stuff again. http://rejectionhotline.com/
    LOL loves it!

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 10:39pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video, or work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 10:54pm

Style: Goju-Ryu, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the difference between a $600 mouth piece and a $30 mouth piece?? The latter can still be molded to your specific teeth with a pot of boiling water and good timing.

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 11:03pm

Style: I request to be banned

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was this the guy from the gym?

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 10:31am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes it's still on, trying to get a date set now.
    You should get more props for that around here. Where's your mega-thread???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2007 10:47am

Style: Sumo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man I used to work out a lot at my local gym a couple of years back, all the staff knew me there and they all knew I did MA and tourt at my dads club. And I used to get so many bull shitters and wannabes come up and talk to me in the end I just used to blank them, they would come up to me started talking about MA and I just would just nod and look uninterested and they would get the picture. Moral of the story, your daily life will be easier if people don't know you do MA.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast