Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 12:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pugilism

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off, let me say that I have, indeed, the greatest rolling partner ever. (started BJJ about 2 weeks ago) He's about my size, perhaps a couple inches taller, started about a week before me, but he's completely ripped. Basically the strongest guy my size I've ever seen. Needless to say, I'm always the pwnee. There was a specifically memorable time where (by mutual agreement, we were both fighting as hard as possible) he RIPS his way out of my half-formed figure-four, bucks the hell out of my side control, comes back around and armbars me before I remember to close my mouth. It's reassuring in that I know I'll never fight someone that ungodly huge again. Doubtless there's a good way to roll that doesn't depend on strength, and at this rate I'll find it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 2:09am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure if this counts as pownage or not, but we were doing a tournament style thing with everyone in class one day, and I was the only one left alongside with a new woman. I'm still a whitebelt, but my teacher decides to tie both my hands behind my back with tape by the wrists redbelt style. So basically I manage to pull guard doing a butt scoot, and even almost sink in a triangle, but then she passed my guard and mounts, and proceeds to rape choke me, wah.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2008 2:29am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I passed his guard by slamming my knee into his balls. Accident.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 5:24pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had Murderethic's back and had my hooks in and was fighting for a RNC. We were on our sides/back. In attempt to take his mind off of me going for the choke. So took my right leg out of the his inner thigh and slamed the heel of my foot into the inside of his thigh. I felt stable so I did it 2 more times fast.

2nd hit - lifted my leg up as far as I could, and slamed it again. He made a noise, so I thought hey that hurt him..

3rd hit - He shifted... And I Heel kicked his balls that were laying on on his legs. As hard as I could. No cup. All balls.

I let him go, and he oozed off of me. Apologised to him all day. I still apologised to him from time to time for that.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516