Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 6:52pm

Style: 유도 (Judo)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Magical Cardio formula?

I have a knockdown karate tournament in 4 days and because of academic and personal reasons (studying for finals and partying), my conditioing has gone from okay to "Uh oh."

Does anyone have any supplements or special excercises that can magically increase my aerobic capacity in three days?

I was doing good up until last week. I was going to judo and karate and working the pads with my brother and running or biking 5 days a week. But that seems to have gone right out the window.

Weak

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsobrien
    I have a knockdown karate tournament in 4 days and because of academic and personal reasons (studying for finals and partying), my conditioing has gone from okay to "Uh oh."

Does anyone have any supplements or special excercises that can magically increase my aerobic capacity in three days?

I was doing good up until last week. I was going to judo and karate and working the pads with my brother and running or biking 5 days a week. But that seems to have gone right out the window.
    Your cardio must have been pretty shitty all along if 'its gone out the window' in 1 week.

How long do you go in a karate comp anyway? I have no idea but train for those conditions in the three days you have. Also stop saying crap like 'magically', 'personal reasons' and 'uh oh'.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, for personal reasons, I like this magical combo of burpees and mouthpiece. It for those super uh, oh conditioning situations.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 7:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 days? not a lot.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 1:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    U R FUCKED. Can cardio be changed in three days and still leave you recovered for the fight? Highly doubtful. Usually 3 days before a fighter is all tapered down just relaxing I thought.

Sleep and be well hydrated and warmed up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 2:08am

Style: JKD BJJ JUDO MUY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see if you can find bronch-eze at a gas station. I have asthma and nothing worked, inhalers only helped a little. I found these pills and they work awesome. I take one before I exercise and my wind is pretty good for 2 hours.