Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 1:42am

Style: BJJ, bad MT, ringworm fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the rant but that "you're a racist" thing got me all pissed off. I live in Beijing right now and i'm totally sick of Asian fetish wannabe white ppl going off about Chinese culture. I'm not Chinese and don't even particularly like China, but give it a rest with this "you don't understand the true warrior nature and ultimate chi of chinese culture."

Yeah there's some internal CMA stuff and some ppl believe in chi and everything, but pls do not act like you live in some shaolin temple and are the only one who understands everything Chinese. CMA nuthuggers are 10000000000000x more annoying than MMA or BJJ nuthuggers because most CMA nuthuggers are scrawny white guys who are just in it to get asian girls because they can't meet girls any other way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 2:44am

Style: Crosstraining/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they just want to meet asian girls :love6:, at least give them credit for choosing martial arts :karated: over mail-order brides. :hitit:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 6:50am

Style: Xing-Yi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Qi Gong folks have always been a bit off, hanging crap from the balls, wierd movements and practices and such. Some swear by it. I dont.

2. White people with Chinese obsessions piss me off too. And the American-Chinese girls? Smell it from a mile away.

3. I havent sparred against one person who claimed bagua as their "style" that has been worth a ****. Does this mean Bagua is bad or they were bad? I dunno, but I have never bought Bagua at all.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 8:07am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked my Baji instructor about this guy and he had never heard of him. I told him he was a Bagua master in Beijing, hoping that it might jog his memory, it didn't help. He told me he personally knows all of the best Bagua people in Beijing and even mentioned some of the same masters that were named in the article, including Ma Chuan Xu's teacher but he did not recognize the name Ma Chuan Xu. I'm going to print out the article and take it to him and see if he recognizes the guy in the photo, it's totally possible that I am pronouncing his name wrong and that's why he doesn't know who I'm talking about.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234