Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 3:18pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

china from the inside (of your anus)

http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/bagua/machuanxu.html

now i know why i suck so bad. i need to be walking around in circles and lifting my "grain path" more often.

the good part is, since i am married, the celibacy part is already taken care of.

seriously, to get good at bagua, you have to remain celibate for at least 6 years? what the hell is wrong with these people???? the whole site is filled with lunatics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 6:47pm

Style: Baihequan, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't be so quick to condemn this guy.

He's pretty old, and has been taught his bagua with a good dose of superstition, but he might be actually a good fighter (for his age) or a good teacher.

12th level logic wielder

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 8:51pm

Style: BJJ, judo, rapier

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guizzy
    I wouldn't be so quick to condemn this guy.

He's pretty old, and has been taught his bagua with a good dose of superstition, but he might be actually a good fighter (for his age) or a good teacher.
    Neither being old nor being a good fighter alters the fact that he's totally off his rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma Chuanxu
    You have to attain high skill in Intent (Yinian) practice and develop sufficient Internal Qi. It's like electricity. Dantian, three inches below belly button, once developed is like a leather ball. Dantian becomes the place where all Internal Qi of your body gathers, it's like electric field. Then Qi - which is felt as a stream of heat - flows from Hui Yin Point through lumbar vertebra, cervical vertebra, Bai Hui Point (the hot feeling is extremely strong there), Mu Quan Point, Tian Mu Point, Ren Tong Point. The most difficult place for Qi to pass is where Ren and Du Vessels meet - you have to keep the mouth closed and the tongue has to touch upper palate, breathing should be through nose (not like in Long Fist Boxing where after some exercises practitioners have to use mouth to catch the breath); then Qi flows down back to Dantian and completes one full circle - Small Heavenly Circle (Xiao Zhou Tian). ... Once Small Heavenly Circle is opened a lot of saliva appears in the mouth and when you practice you feel as comfortable as if swimming.
    Your body requires one week to recover after one sexual intercourse. i.e. come back to the condition before the intercourse. One hundred days is required to recover Original Qi (Yuan Qi) completely (i.e. recover to the condition before one had any sex). About three years is required to open Small Heavenly Circle.
    One has to live in celibacy for at least six years to achieve true skill. Once the skill comes out, you still have to limit the number of sexual intercourses. Two, three times a week will ruin your skill completely. Once every two, three months is not a big problem. ... Your legs and waist (lower back) will lose the flexibility and strength. There are many martial arts practitioners who had remarkable skill in youth but when older they could hardly walk. This was caused by excessive sex.
    Even if he proved to be the greatest fighter in the world, I would not believe in any of the above.

For that matter, given the choice between martial arts and sex that leaves me barely able to walk for the next few days...I mean, hell, it's only martial arts, right? Although I can't say I've experienced martial arts practice that makes me salivate.

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 8:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's some whacko ****.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 8:50am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spartan6
    I read some parts of it and Mr.Ma Chuanxu understands true Budo.
    Not this crap again.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan6
    You (the OP) are a pretentious asshole and need to pull your head in.
    He is, but it doesn't change the fact this man is on the deep end of superstition. Just look at this ****!!!! Gimme a break, we are not in the 10th Century.

Your body requires one week to recover after one sexual intercourse.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 9:15am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    During the time that Mr. Ma was working, the Government was big on squashing any ideas regarding old superstitions. Anyone even caught speaking of any old world superstitions could face time in a reeducation camp. The fact that he seems to be speaking about these kinds of things almost a decaded after he has retired seems strange.

Either;
    1. He is off his nut a little.
    or
    2. He likes the attention, knows that foreigners eat this **** up, and has decided to spout off a bunch of old world Chinese beliefs regarding Qi and Chinese medical practices regarding martial arts training.

My Baji instructor is from the same era as this guy, hell he may even know him (I'll ask when I see him tonight) and he never talks like this. When I jokingly asked my instructor about Dim Mak, he laughed and said "It's bullshit". What about cultivating Qi? " People spend time cultivating Qi because they can't fight."

Nuff said.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 9:57am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    During the time that Mr. Ma was working, the Government was big on squashing any ideas regarding old superstitions. Anyone even caught speaking of any old world superstitions could face time in a reeducation camp. The fact that he seems to be speaking about these kinds of things almost a decaded after he has retired seems strange.

Either;
    1. He is off his nut a little.
    or
    2. He likes the attention, knows that foreigners eat this **** up, and has decided to spout off a bunch of old world Chinese beliefs regarding Qi and Chinese medical practices regarding martial arts training.

My Baji instructor is from the same era as this guy, hell he may even know him (I'll ask when I see him tonight) and he never talks like this. When I jokingly asked my instructor about Dim Mak, he laughed and said "It's bullshit". What about cultivating Qi? " People spend time cultivating Qi because they can't fight."

Nuff said.
    LOL you BAJI! teacher sounds like my first one, except he was Japanese.

BS is BS regardless of what age the person spewing it is.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 9:58am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by spartan6
    You (the OP) are a pretentious asshole and need to pull your head in.

Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Not this crap again.

He is, but it doesn't change the fact this man is on the deep end of superstition. Just look at this ****!!!! Gimme a break, we are not in the 10th Century.

wait, i'm a pretentious asshole? but you agree with me, right?

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 10:14am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    LOL you BAJI! teacher sounds like my first one, except he was Japanese.

BS is BS regardless of what age the person spewing it is.
    So your instructor was also an easily pissed off Asian man who would yell at the students and call them idiots or bastards :protest: (in a foreign language of course) if they didn't get what he was teaching after explaining it a couple of times. Excellent, I'm not the only one.

If you ever make it Columbus, OH let me know and I'll introduce you.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 10:30am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74
    So your instructor was also an easily pissed off Asian man who would yell at the students and call them idiots or bastards :protest: (in a foreign language of course) if they didn't get what he was teaching after explaining it a couple of times. Excellent, I'm not the only one.

If you ever make it Columbus, OH let me know and I'll introduce you.
    Pretty much, but I caused a lot of the yelling. You really shouldn't refer to your teachers with a pet name you've given them. "Willow-sensei" is still funny.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast