Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    I am Cracky! I've been chillin' in the mountains enjoying life....

    TKD
    How can you be so calm with the BEAST MAN gunning for your white belt?!!?!?!?!

  2. #12
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i seriously dont understand what this is all about?
    is this another he said she said thing?
    ive read the other thread with the emails and all.
    someone wants to have a little match with the other?
    sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed.

    also there isnt any FSD in holland as far as i know,so i dont have the slightest clue what/who they are.



    NOOB:i want a bjj white belt tag aswell! where did you get that one? ;-)

  3. #13
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    i seriously dont understand what this is all about?
    is this another he said she said thing?
    ive read the other thread with the emails and all.
    someone wants to have a little match with the other?
    sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Nah, I'm just having a little fun. All in good humour!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    NOOB:i want a bjj white belt tag aswell! where did you get that one? ;-)
    I made it. I started with a purple belt tag, and then I took away all the skill. *grin*

    Feel free to steal it, but it's not REAL, so you have to use it as your avatar. If there's any hope for me and I can make the mat time, I plan to have a different tag next year. :)

  4. #14
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    If there's any hope for me and I can make the mat time, I plan to have a different tag next year. :)
    Going for blue huh? Good for you man!

  5. #15
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Going for blue huh? Good for you man!
    Well, I hope to be good enough that I meet the standards, I'm pretty old and decrepit but I will learn to be sneaky. *g*

  6. #16
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sneaky is good!
    sometimes...

  7. #17
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,229
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    How can you be so calm with the BEAST MAN gunning for your white belt?!!?!?!?!
    Meh? I figure after seeing his fight video I feel pretty comfortable sleeping at night.

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

  8. #18
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Meh? I figure after seeing his fight video I feel pretty comfortable sleeping at night.

    TKD
    Not me, man, I'm boning up on my Chi Sao RIGHT NOW!

  9. #19
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That FSD tournament looked fun


  10. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    100
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    That FSD tournament looked fun
    My sentiments exactly.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO