Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 9:50am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well U.S. Nightmare, given that you are claiming to be an assassin I will ask you to either provide proof or you will banned for making false claims about yourself. Please inform me what you would like to do.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 10:28am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pfft, ICY would be well easy to defeat. Sirc beat him with ballet, or he would have if we ever found that video....

I nominate....me! He has one week to either kill me, provide other proof to Samuel that he's an assassin or face the banhammmer.

I'm quaking as I type.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 10:35am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That seems like a fair condition. Time starts running now.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 11:22am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by U.S.Nightmare
    I thought I would drop this link so you can hear it first hand from the originator of San Soo in america. Listen closely to what he says.
    Hahahahaha.

Thanks for the link. It has really high entertainment value. Was this Jimmy Woo's audition for the 70's TV show "The Monkees?" Love the hair styles. The interviewers looked straight out of Austin Powers.

Also love the low intelligence explanation about how "san soo" is "all over china, every state, every town". Although I guess it makes some sense - "san sou" is a very basic chinese term. Maybe in the 5 generations they forgot how to pronounce it?

The demo was hilarious too. I'd give it a C- for being able to be used in 70's TV shows. But the noises and quality of the silk pajamas forced me not to give it a D.

Do you also have links for your assassin training videos?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 12:37pm

Style: BJJ, Debate-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And that lets me know what's between your ears. Because out of the abundance of the knowledge that is in ones head the mouth speaks.
    Do you think you're profound? Do you think your amateurish attempts at pseudo-philosophical condescencion are impressing anyone? And what, in all those wasted words, makes you think that you've said anything more valuable or insightful than: "what you said is dumb, therefore you are dumb,"? At some point, you may want to do more than just read us what you found inside your last fortune cookie.

You know nothing about my resources or intentions or even why I am here.
    Yes we do. You're here to shill for some martial art and/or martial artist you believe we've maligned. That's fine. Go ahead and make your points. But you've given us no reason whatsoever to believe anything you've told us. Considering how frequently we've heard claims like "I'm an assassin" or other such junk, we would have to be idiots to believe you in the absence of any evidence.

Of course, it seems extremely improbable that you're dumb enough not to understand this; that's why people think you're trolling.

You are so full of yourself and vain you think you have all of the answers.
    Do you even understand how pretentious you sound? Here we go:

I know exactly how good I am at the martial art I practice; shitty. I don't have all the answers. I have hardly any. But I don't think that a decent way to get answers is to listen uncritically to the unsupported assertions of a guy who claims without evidence to be a trained military assassin.

You're the one talking about how deadly you are, not us. That makes you the one who's full of himself. And your absurd pseudo-Eastern affectations make you the perfect model of vain pretension.

You can't even hear what I said because you think that everyone is a liar in kind.
    We did hear. You just didn't give us any reason to believe it. At best, this is some kind of horrific abortion of a troll job. At worst, you're genuinely trying to get us to believe this bullshit.

Now let me state this as clearly as I can, because you're right about our estimations of you:

You, sir, are a liar.

Whether you're lying for shits and giggles or lying in the hopes of finding unearned respects is completely irrelevant to me. I will recant that statement the moment you provide clear and convincing evidence that you are indeed a militarily trained assassin. Of course, you will claim that you can't provide such information without compromising national security or some such crap. If you indeed had a position like that, you would not be posting on this forum.
    Last edited by kohadril; 5/13/2007 12:39pm at .

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 3:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Well U.S. Nightmare, given that you are claiming to be an assassin I will ask you to either provide proof or you will banned for making false claims about yourself. Please inform me what you would like to do.

I did not use any such word or make any such claims. It is all government approved. Are the soldiers in Iraq assasins?

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    Pfft, ICY would be well easy to defeat. Sirc beat him with ballet, or he would have if we ever found that video....

I nominate....me! He has one week to either kill me, provide other proof to Samuel that he's an assassin or face the banhammmer.

I'm quaking as I type.
    First we have to determine whether it is really England or Indiana. If it is Indiana we will have to watch for a few days to see who is looking back over their shoulder to determine which of the three you are. Are you Scoop Taylor, Spook Lightyear, or Adogg? How appropriate with a name like Iscariot to want to lay down your life for your friends. Maybe Judas can make amends after all.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 4:04pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First we have to determine whether it is really England or Indiana.
    Don't know where your internet fu failed, but I've never been to the states. God knows where you got that from.

If it is Indiana we will have to watch for a few days to see who is looking back over their shoulder to determine which of the three you are.
    Let me help you out here, it's not Indiana, it's (as is in the super secret bit beneath my avatar) Sheffield, England.

Are you Scoop Taylor, Spook Lightyear, or Adogg?
    None of the above. What kind of silly names do you have in the states if you think someone would actually go by those monikers.

How appropriate with a name like Iscariot to want to lay down your life for your friends. Maybe Judas can make amends after all.
    As much as don't like derailing your delusional trolling with actually facts; Judas Iscariot was actually the most loyal of the disciples if you look at it objectively. Unfortunately Peter founded the church which proceeded to blacken his name. The disloyal coward actually founded the institution.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 4:10pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amazing how much time this covert uplink gets to stay up in order to browse a martial arts forum. This is more related to your other troll thread, but I think consolidation is good thing. The .22-250 is a varmint load, so killing gophers silently is now a government contract? Stellar! Pretty much any scope that has 60x magnification is a spotting scope and not a rifle scope. Additionally, a projectile that small is going to have serious stability issues at the kind of range a 60x scope would be meant for. Perhaps you're confusing magnification with lens diameter?

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    Don't know where your internet fu failed, but I've never been to the states. God knows where you got that from.

Let me help you out here, it's not Indiana, it's (as is in the super secret bit beneath my avatar) Sheffield, England.

None of the above. What kind of silly names do you have in the states if you think someone would actually go by those monikers.

As much as don't like derailing your delusional trolling with actually facts; Judas Iscariot was actually the most loyal of the disciples if you look at it objectively. Unfortunately Peter founded the church which proceeded to blacken his name. The disloyal coward actually founded the institution.
    That is why your posts are in the daylight hours of the east american coast? The perfect times for an out of work punk rocker to be posting. But then we will see won't we? If you are in england then you are out of my span of care. Besides this is you and your forum leaders vanity not mine.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 4:33pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "until I was recruted to kill people for a living in 1982"

Q: Are you part of a rescue team or are you an assassin?

"If I am sent before the news media you will never hear about it. If the news media gets it before us then we plug the hole. So the answer to your question is כתר."

Hmm, you never clarified your relationship with who allegedly recruited you to "kill people for a living" and then when asked directly, you gave a non-answer with some covert non-speak.

If you simply wanted to say you were U.S. army you could have been a lot more direct. Either come clean involving your first statement, provide proof of your covert employment, or be banned.
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast