Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 11:35pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think he hired the Illinois Department of Corrections to handle his customer service?(some correctional systems actually provide tele-services to some companies.

As for my bluntness, we try to obtain the best information we can. Anyone can say someone sucks. If someone has a legitimate complaint they can provide specific information that will help someone else down the road.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartbarton
    OK, sure...
    I purchased his product 'Bodyquicken' from his website, which I was directed to by his book "The Four Hour Workweek". He or his Indian assistant charged my Visa $89. I never received product (9 weeks later as of today). None of his phone numbers are authentic or reach the department they reference (i.e. customer service). One is answered by the Illinois Dept. of Corrections. Another always ends with "all circuits are busy", always. Still another...you get the picture. Email, same story. And thanks for the idiot reference, I think you know the truth here.

His website, http://www.fourhourworkweek.com does not offer any ability to order the Bodyquicken product.

Additionally, Bodyquicken is not sold directly. Even from the Bodyquicken website, the "Try it" link goes to one of the product's distributors - in this case, http://www.Bodybuilding.com

Regardless of any and all other issues people may have with him or his product, unless you can show your problem with an one individual distibutor/reseller in a list of many is a systemic problem, your comments are in error and not at all relevant.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Negative brother, my comments are relevant. I purchased it directly from a link provided by Mr. Ferriss the schmuck from a bounceback email reply directly from his Spammaster bitch. The customer service numbers were provided by the Schmuck's own email as well. If you sell me a product through a distributor, you better make sure the product gets delivered, its the American way - in case you don't understand that, douchebag.......BB

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have a copy of the original spam mailing you could reproduce here? Which name or business charged your credit card?

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:00pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tom, If Tim actually controls distribution its relevant.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartbarton
    Negative brother, my comments are relevant. I purchased it directly from a link provided by Mr. Ferriss the schmuck from a bounceback email reply directly from his Spammaster bitch. The customer service numbers were provided by the Schmuck's own email as well. If you sell me a product through a distributor, you better make sure the product gets delivered, its the American way - in case you don't understand that, douchebag.......BB

Foaming at the mouth will only get your posts culled.

As of right now, we only have your words. Given your foaming at the mouth, it could lead posters to believe you have a personal beef with the guy as opposed to a problem ordering a product.

Now, you refer to an email - not previously mentioned by you - as "bounceback" "spammaster". You didn't post the email (you need to include the headers). You haven't shown it to be his. In fact, you previously said you ordered it from his website, yet now you refer to an email.

Regardless, WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO SPAM? And, why are you ORDERING SOMETHING FROM A SPAM MESSAGE????

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning
    Tom, If Tim actually controls distribution its relevant.
    By itself, I'd agree, but not when taken in the context of "TIM FERRISS IS A TOTAL FAKE IN ALL REGARDS. ORDER HIS PRODUCT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN."
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 11/13/2007 3:31pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    5/08/2008 1:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Timothy Ferriss -- real deal or no deal?

Hi, googling Timothy Ferriss and found this forum. His book has a catchy title but not sure about this guy -- He claims a lot of things but so far haven't seen any hard proof, just his own smooth self-promotion. On his blog he says he's a national Chinese kickboxing champion (he's not Chinese??), vanquisher of 4 MMA champions (doesn't say who?), advisor to world athletes (doesn't say who?), etc. + there's something about faking photos on a weight-loss diet and a hoax email in his book?? Anyone can help clear this up? Thanks, J.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 9:00pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jommy
    Hi, googling Timothy Ferriss and found this forum. His book has a catchy title but not sure about this guy -- He claims a lot of things but so far haven't seen any hard proof, just his own smooth self-promotion. On his blog he says he's a national Chinese kickboxing champion (he's not Chinese??), vanquisher of 4 MMA champions (doesn't say who?), advisor to world athletes (doesn't say who?), etc. + there's something about faking photos on a weight-loss diet and a hoax email in his book?? Anyone can help clear this up? Thanks, J.

Did you even bother to read the rest of the thread? All this has already been stated. By other posters.

Posted On:
    5/11/2008 9:22am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironically, I convinced Phrost to buy his book about a month or two ago.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2008 3:52pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, from this video it looks like he can take a nice beating.

YouTube - Tim Ferriss Getting Thrown on His Head
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast