Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/22/2007 5:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido, BJJ(on break),

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched one of his youtube interviews and he says he "was cage fighting in Germany"

hope that helps.

Posted On:
    7/22/2007 11:22pm

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...le-in-4-weeks/

This is how he claims to have gained 34 pounds of muscle in four weeks. Its relevant because he provides his high school weight and a later weight this gives a rough idea of what weight class he may have fought at professionally. I am pretty surprised however that he would have gotten into muscle building AFTER he left competitive fighting.
    Funny thing. If you head over the metafilter they commented that his pics were distorted to be extra wide, and when they fixed em . . . not quite so impressive.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkheadedbug/482888546/

Basically, he got a tan and shaved his chest.

Posted On:
    7/23/2007 9:14pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy sounds like a Robert Kiyosaki for the Gen Y set. Kiyosaki made all kinds of claims to being an expert at real estate, when, after a records search, it was found he only had to small investment properties, ever. Turns out, the rich dad, poor dad author was mostly a speaker for AMWAY/. I have a feeling Ferris is a huckster of the nth degree, knowing no one would check on his credentials from China. Christ, I have trophy from the "Karate WAys Nationals", does that make me a national champion?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 8:38am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Funny thing. If you head over the metafilter they commented that his pics were distorted to be extra wide, and when they fixed em . . . not quite so impressive.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkheadedbug/482888546/

Basically, he got a tan and shaved his chest.
    Don't forget about the lighting trick.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 9:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    I've asked several friends who are currently living in Japan about cagefighting. They couldn't think of a professional org that uses a cage, but would keep looking.
    I think it's changed it's name recently, but D.O.G. was the first Caged MMA show in Japan. I believe CAGEforce is Japanese as well.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it is true he holds a tango spins record with Guinness, but this record is meaningless. Tango is a sensual dance. Tango dancers do not perform nor complete for the most spins in a minute, and no real Tango dancer (except the one paid by Ferriss) would waste their time on such bullshit. I have no doubt his champion claims are bullshit too.

Pingo

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:35pm

Style: BJJ & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdi_90025
    it is true he holds a tango spins record with Guinness, but this record is meaningless. Tango is a sensual dance. Tango dancers do not perform nor complete for the most spins in a minute, and no real Tango dancer (except the one paid by Ferriss) would waste their time on such bullshit. I have no doubt his champion claims are bullshit too.
    So what you're saying is that his record claim is true (which we already knew), but pointless (which we also already knew). And by this you extrapolate that he's therefore lying about his other claims? Clearly your logic is faultless.

By the by, SB, whatever happened to the people you were having ask some questions? Any results?

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 8:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TIM FERRISS IS A TOTAL FAKE IN ALL REGARDS. ORDER HIS PRODUCT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 10:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartbarton
    TIM FERRISS IS A TOTAL FAKE IN ALL REGARDS. ORDER HIS PRODUCT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
    Would you like to support your argument and not come across as an idiot. For example what in his product is fake? Enumerate, elaborate.

this is fake because:

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 11:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, sure...
    I purchased his product 'Bodyquicken' from his website, which I was directed to by his book "The Four Hour Workweek". He or his Indian assistant charged my Visa $89. I never received product (9 weeks later as of today). None of his phone numbers are authentic or reach the department they reference (i.e. customer service). One is answered by the Illinois Dept. of Corrections. Another always ends with "all circuits are busy", always. Still another...you get the picture. Email, same story. And thanks for the idiot reference, I think you know the truth here.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast