224714 Bullies, 4051 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 60
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. avewhtguy is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6

    Posted On:
    7/22/2007 5:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Hapkido, BJJ(on break),

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched one of his youtube interviews and he says he "was cage fighting in Germany"

    hope that helps.
  2. eyebeams is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,437

    Posted On:
    7/22/2007 11:22pm


     Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...le-in-4-weeks/

    This is how he claims to have gained 34 pounds of muscle in four weeks. Its relevant because he provides his high school weight and a later weight this gives a rough idea of what weight class he may have fought at professionally. I am pretty surprised however that he would have gotten into muscle building AFTER he left competitive fighting.
    Funny thing. If you head over the metafilter they commented that his pics were distorted to be extra wide, and when they fixed em . . . not quite so impressive.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkheadedbug/482888546/

    Basically, he got a tan and shaved his chest.
  3. new2bjj is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,935

    Posted On:
    7/23/2007 9:14pm


     Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy sounds like a Robert Kiyosaki for the Gen Y set. Kiyosaki made all kinds of claims to being an expert at real estate, when, after a records search, it was found he only had to small investment properties, ever. Turns out, the rich dad, poor dad author was mostly a speaker for AMWAY/. I have a feeling Ferris is a huckster of the nth degree, knowing no one would check on his credentials from China. Christ, I have trophy from the "Karate WAys Nationals", does that make me a national champion?
  4. babo78 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    987

    Posted On:
    7/30/2007 8:38am


     Style: Yudo, Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Funny thing. If you head over the metafilter they commented that his pics were distorted to be extra wide, and when they fixed em . . . not quite so impressive.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkheadedbug/482888546/

    Basically, he got a tan and shaved his chest.
    Don't forget about the lighting trick.
  5. consortium11 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    7/30/2007 9:08am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD, Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    I've asked several friends who are currently living in Japan about cagefighting. They couldn't think of a professional org that uses a cage, but would keep looking.
    I think it's changed it's name recently, but D.O.G. was the first Caged MMA show in Japan. I believe CAGEforce is Japanese as well.
  6. jdi_90025 is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:25pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it is true he holds a tango spins record with Guinness, but this record is meaningless. Tango is a sensual dance. Tango dancers do not perform nor complete for the most spins in a minute, and no real Tango dancer (except the one paid by Ferriss) would waste their time on such bullshit. I have no doubt his champion claims are bullshit too.
  7. ViciousFlamingo is offline
    ViciousFlamingo's Avatar

    Pingo

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189

    Posted On:
    10/15/2007 11:35pm


     Style: BJJ & Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdi_90025
    it is true he holds a tango spins record with Guinness, but this record is meaningless. Tango is a sensual dance. Tango dancers do not perform nor complete for the most spins in a minute, and no real Tango dancer (except the one paid by Ferriss) would waste their time on such bullshit. I have no doubt his champion claims are bullshit too.
    So what you're saying is that his record claim is true (which we already knew), but pointless (which we also already knew). And by this you extrapolate that he's therefore lying about his other claims? Clearly your logic is faultless.

    By the by, SB, whatever happened to the people you were having ask some questions? Any results?
  8. bartbarton is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    11/12/2007 8:15pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vale Tudo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TIM FERRISS IS A TOTAL FAKE IN ALL REGARDS. ORDER HIS PRODUCT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
  9. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,860

    Posted On:
    11/12/2007 10:42pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartbarton
    TIM FERRISS IS A TOTAL FAKE IN ALL REGARDS. ORDER HIS PRODUCT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
    Would you like to support your argument and not come across as an idiot. For example what in his product is fake? Enumerate, elaborate.

    1.

    2.

    3.

    this is fake because:
  10. bartbarton is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    11/12/2007 11:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Vale Tudo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, sure...
    I purchased his product 'Bodyquicken' from his website, which I was directed to by his book "The Four Hour Workweek". He or his Indian assistant charged my Visa $89. I never received product (9 weeks later as of today). None of his phone numbers are authentic or reach the department they reference (i.e. customer service). One is answered by the Illinois Dept. of Corrections. Another always ends with "all circuits are busy", always. Still another...you get the picture. Email, same story. And thanks for the idiot reference, I think you know the truth here.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.