Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2007 6:06pm

Style: TKD & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ok kid
    If I remember right he said he was part of Kenny’s karate aka (the wild bunch) I also remember coda was taking and/or teaching the wild bunch class on campus…
    As an instructor with the OSU Wild Bunch who has been with the group for the last 7 years now, I can say without a doubt that this statement is incorrect. He is not affiliated with, or recognized as holding any rank from, the Kinney Karate Association, Wild Bunch TKD, or the OSU Tae Kwon Do team.

His entire experience with the OSU Wild Bunch consists of one encounter where he dropped by practice to try it out, which has been documented on this site by the user DaiTenshi (and referenced frequently in following investigations). He never participated in any of our classes following that one visit.

The First Encounter:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ng+fortress%22

Some of our users then chose to look into his claims and martial arts history.

Follow-up Article:
    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...article&id=247

Please review these - you seem like a person who could benefit from being informed.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    5/31/2007 11:06pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to hammer home what Dio said; Coda Scott is in no way associated with the OSU TKD team, Wild Bunch, or Kinney Karate Association.

I'd further like to add that Coda was denied by the OSU Colvin Center staff when he tried to start a class there. He was for a time permitted to teach his classes in any open, unreserved space- simply as OSU students working out, no acknowledged anything-, however due to Coda's behavior he was promptly banned from teaching anything in OSU facilities.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 9:02am

Style: Unemployed Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    As an instructor with the OSU Wild Bunch who has been with the group for the last 7 years now, I can say without a doubt that this statement is incorrect. He is not affiliated with, or recognized as holding any rank from, the Kinney Karate Association, Wild Bunch TKD, or the OSU Tae Kwon Do team.

His entire experience with the OSU Wild Bunch consists of one encounter where he dropped by practice to try it out, which has been documented on this site by the user DaiTenshi (and referenced frequently in following investigations). He never participated in any of our classes following that one visit.

The First Encounter:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ng+fortress%22

Some of our users then chose to look into his claims and martial arts history.

Follow-up Article:
    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...article&id=247

Please review these - you seem like a person who could benefit from being informed.

I myself just reread the first post by "Stick" for the first time in almost a year.
    I got to admit it was even funnier the 2nd time around.
    That was almost 3 years ago that Coda Scott came to the attention of this forum.You would think that after 3 years this guy would have come to his senses.
    It is hard to believe that someone could truely be that deluded or moronic or whatever the hell he is!
    Last edited by DON'T SH*T ME !; 6/02/2007 12:31pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 8:18pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I meant to reply MUCH SOONER than this, but kinda got busy with other stuff - that little thing called life LOL. While we were there, Coda didn't really say anything about teaching MMA, oddly enough. The only real clue to anything having to do with MMA is the brown belt showing some Jiu-Jitsu moves, including a few ground moves. The one that admitted that he was "self-taught" through books, vids, and DVDs.

But then again, we didn't get there til 8, so we might have missed that stuff. I do wonder if possibly the event had quite a different tone before we showed up. I wouldn't put it past the guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 12:09am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if memory serves me ....on the coda interview video there was a mention of mma also. And he said that he was not qualified to teach mma and that they would refer the person to another school if they wanted to learn. Also if that person wanted to try and go pro. More or less

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 12:40am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Adam Hull has been trying to keep Coda in line and I must admit that Scott has been much quieter towards me for the last couple of months. But Scott has treated some his ex students pretty badly. I have taken it upon myself to help any of the ex-scott students out that want to be properly trained. When I showed up at Scotts gala the other night, it seemed to me that the tone of the demonstration changed. I have always said that I would report the truth about Scott, good or bad. Hull said he knew I had an agenda that night. I do have an agenda and that is to report the truth.
    Last edited by fox; 6/03/2007 1:15am at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 1:17am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbear
    hey i will try to get this vidoe up soon. i have been setting on it for awhile. after adam hall pulled his **** man that pissed me off. running he's mouth about my wife.yet can't do it to me. well after i get this vid up i will wipe my hands of it all. adam & coda its better off if u don't come aroud me.i'm done with u and all of this. guys keep up the good work.

Any word on this video? If you need technical help with it or something shoot me a PM.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 10:20am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gentlemen, the BS continues!

Here's some of the text that was on Coda's Facebook account. It seems that he created these "groups" one right after the other. Any of you locate guys want to check on this information?

Information
    Group Info Name: Unified Martial Arts

Type: Sports & Recreation - Martial Arts

Description: Proud Charted member of the Stillwater Combatives Center.

Contact Info Email: truepowerstaff@msn.com

Office: Body Works
    Street: 917 North perkins
    City: Stillwater, OK

Information
    Group Info Name: True Power Martial Arts Academy

Description: This page is a proud charted member of the Stillwater Combatives Center. And serves as a hub for those who are exclusive members of the true power family!

Contact Info Email: truepowerstaff@msn.com

Office: Body Works

State: OK

Information
    Group Info Name: Stillwater Combatives Center

Description: The mission of the Stillwater Combatives Center is to provide quallity instruction for those who live the Martial Arts or those who seek to hobby in the arts. We do not offer one man or a woman teaching a conglomeration of styles, we have hand selected some of the best instructros from our area who hold rank in there respected styles. Our goal is impart knowledge into those who seek it. We take an active role in our students lives and strive to help them reach thier goals.

Currently we offer, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do, Hung Gar Kung Fu, Aikido, and Freestyle Grappling, as a supplement to our capital styles we offer Chi Point Presure Point Manipulation, Kobudo (learning the origin and application of weapons both formally and combativly, yes we fight with bo staffs and other weapons), Niten Ichi Ryu (our style of Katana swordmanship)

Contact Info Email: stillwatercombativescenter@msn.com

Office: Body Works Gym
    Street: 917 North Perkins Road
    City: Stillwater, OK

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 12:03pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unifird Martial Arts is Adam Hull..he is a legit instructor. The kung Fu would most likely be John Miller, his style is Hung Gar..The grappling most likely is from the kid who picked it up in high school...TKD is most likely taught by a Mr.Black..he is pretty legit as well. I am sure stick knows them all..Coda is the only useless one of them all. I am sure they got the idea when I opened up my school calling it Fox Martial Arts Center, getting other instructors to teach different styles in my building,but not under me.
    Last edited by fox; 6/03/2007 12:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 10:04pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So. let me get this straight....Coda is headlining a group that has several different styles?

Is this a another attempt by the Codaman to line himself up with legit instructors, so he can claim "instructorship"?

Fellas, look at it for what it is, a fraud!

This guy has never been able to prove a "legit" Black Belt rank for as long as we have known him.

He has yet to answer the charges of operating a Martial Arts School, and a tournament on at least 2 occasions, without the proper liability insurance.

He has also been charged with trying to change and/or influence the outcome of several matches at these "tournaments" by his judging!

And, I am willing to also say that he has most likely has not gone thru any type of background check for crimial activity and/or crimes against children. Not saying that he has done any of this, but this is now becoming required in at least my home state, and I hope the norm for the rest.

When is someone going to really nail this guy by exposing him and/or calling him out in public? His stories have been proven to be total lies more than once. He has re-invented himself several times to suit his needs.

Now again, he's trying to run a Martial Arts School, for God knows whatever reason. He's going to get someone hurt, and hurt seriously unless someone stops him!

Coda, if you are reading this, you know all of this to be true. I welcome your personal reply at my e-mail chalkieusa@comcast.net All other replies are welcomed as well.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast