Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2007 9:34pm

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    got an e-mail from the Better Business Bureau.

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma BBB
    Unfortunately, the BBB can not pursue the matter further. This complaint case is now considered closed UNRESOLVED.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. The company's level of cooperation in resolving to this complaint becomes a part of their file with the Better Business Bureau.
    pretty much the result I expected from the start, but at least all of this is listed with another organization now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2007 10:56am

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent a complaint on that very same thing under carsons complaint. I will also send another complaint as well as Kat Brady on a seperate issuse. I plan on being at that Gala, as well as a few others I know. Maybe alittle INTERACTION is in order. He said interaction on his facebook will be at the gala..Did Doug ever go and complain? BTW he is now charging $75:00 a month and Bodyworks is collecting the money,so free classes are not going to happen much longer,I hope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:03pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK gang, here's the latest on this geek's facebook site about the "gala"......

May 14
    Coda is READY FOR WARRIORS WAY TO GET MY NEW DOJO OPEN. 2:26am

"WARRIORS WAY ", his spelling, not mine, is the name for this so-called "demostration" that he is having on the 29th of May, which is next Tuesday. He has also written now on the site that he will not be offering a Wii, as was previously stated.

So, he's let it be known that that this is his ticket for gettin' back into the dojo game, with someone else footing the bills for the space and utilities.

Please, someone get video of this little gem!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/21/2007 10:20pm

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he has something written on the window of the old place about him still wanting to rent space there. He makes it sound like a new owner has taken over his old building.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His lease raun up in june..I messeged him and told him I might be attending with a few friends from OKC, he told me great we will welcome you with open arms. This was before I sent a report into the BBB about his teaching ability. I might have another of his students as well. He had a student that was slow so he belittled her in front of his class,and others laughed at her, because of him. Some Master..huh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 1:19pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it would be hard to prove to the BBB the question of his "skills". But, the way he runs his "dojo" is another matter!

Getting some of the former students to make statements would be a great start, and I would bet that enough "ruckus" about this guy would cause the gym to question character!

My whole problem with this guy is that I have had to deal with smucks like his kind in my local area. Most of the time, these people are on a power/'ego trip, with no real or any skills at all. These students who get screwed over by these guys, and I get to fix the problems that these jokers create!
    Last edited by chalkieusa; 5/23/2007 1:22pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2007 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went by his old Dojo this morning and he still has equipment in there as well as his number on the buliding. Maybe the new owners changed the locks..at least we can hope...I did see a note on the inside, but I did not have the time to write it down. His skills will get someone hurt, so I went that route. I did notice Adams things were gone from the buliding. Bodyworks told me he only had a 6 month probabationary contract...I just hope enough people get on the bandwagon and file a complaint!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 4:32pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey i will try to get this vidoe up soon. i have been setting on it for awhile. after adam hall pulled his **** man that pissed me off. running he's mouth about my wife.yet can't do it to me. well after i get this vid up i will wipe my hands of it all. adam & coda its better off if u don't come aroud me.i'm done with u and all of this. guys keep up the good work.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 4:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How's a guy that obviously out of shape get a job teaching MA at a Bodyworks gym?

Posted On:
    5/25/2007 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Olympic-Style Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iím sorry I have to post this, But Iím still unable to PM anyone, Iím looking for Olorin or Stick to please call me. I have something I think you both would be interested in and I need your help with itÖ

Thank you
    Mr. Anderson
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast