Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo/Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we are sorry we ever said eny thing, but if some one was making fun of your friend what would u do , and what that person said about me thanking its ok to still i dont think it is if mr scott stoll i would not think its ok, just please stop writing stuff its over we mist up and made it worst that is not what i whant so lets just live our thoughts to are self and let the past be the past. kelley hope

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:05am

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathly_white
    we are sorry we ever said eny thing, but if some one was making fun of your friend what would u do , and what that person said about me thanking its ok to still i dont think it is if mr scott stoll i would not think its ok, just please stop writing stuff its over we mist up and made it worst that is not what i whant so lets just live our thoughts to are self and let the past be the past. kelley hope
    WOW..sounds something Scott would write. My friends can take care of themselves, no intervention from anyone is needed.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:14am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but if some one was making fun of your friend what would u do
    I would defend them as you hoped to do. The problem is that we are right about what we say and Coda is a liar. Please see these threads about Coda (I put all of the pertinent threads in this one, plus videos)

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55674

just please stop writing stuff its over we messed up and made it worst…
    Not to be a ****, but this is never going to go away. Coda is a fraud, he continues to be a fraud, and as long as Bullshido lasts we will watch, and report, on his every movement.

Please watch the videos from the thread posted, and read the initial posts from the threads about Coda. (also contained in my thread)

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55674

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the reason it was so bad because he was neves because all the juges there were the
    one the had prolems with him. Hope was there when the video's were taken, and Kelly has seen them already. so please dont send the links. thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:31am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **Puts on Immature Hat (tm)**

Twenty bucks says Coda is banging Hope and Kelly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=deathly_white]the reason it was so bad because he was neves because all the juges there were the
    one the had prolems with him. Hope was there when the video's were taken, and Kelly has seen them already. so please dont send the links. thanks

you are wrong again, There were only Two that had no problem with him. He asked that the judges that had a problem with him come and judge his skills.

He stole a mat from one, and one judge that came thought it was a test to see if he was ready to advance . That judge was never told any different.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im a lesbiand, I would not do that.
    --Kelly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 2:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the reason it was so bad because he was neves because all the juges there were the
    one the had prolems with him. Hope was there when the video's were taken, and Kelly has seen them already. so please dont send the links. thanks.
    When I talked to them on the phone it sounded like there was more then just the two. This confirms it for me. Could not make up their mind about one being 15 or 16, None sounded 18.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 8:52am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, do all of Coda's students have bad grammar, or is it just me that notices this?

I would dare say that Coda is now trying to pass himself off as a couple of his students. At least that is what I hope. Otherwise, the standards in OK for English grammar need to be reviewed!

Ladies, all you need to do is read the past postings to discover what the problem that most of us have with Coda. My personal reason is that I run into and have to deal with the fallout from fakes like him all of the time! Yeah, I have problems with local BS politics as well, but at least I can say, I have the paper and people to back up my claims!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:08pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coda Scott is the funniest man alive. "I'm a lesbiand."

That is classic. I'd have to say that any girl over the age of 15 who even remotely wants to claim she's a lesbian can spell the word lesbian. It's a fairly simple word. What a trolljob.

Oh, this is like a bad horror movie. I keep wanting to stand up and scream "don't open that door!" Seriously, I think he gets his jollies from trolling his own anti-threads. Now that's some ego there.