Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:39am

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathly_white
    Who's e-mail adress is that?
    That would be mine,we can exchange numbers. I habe no prroblem talking to you, I am not a child out of school.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:58am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You never awnsered the question as in WHY should Mr. Scott shoud apologize. . .
    Are you serious? He lied about his Black Belts, he lied about his fight record, and he lied about his experience. Then in a meeting with Stick and I he lied again to our face about his entire martial arts history. When confronted by his lies he retreated and began to attack local martial arts teachers who agreed with us. If belts are no big deal then ask Coda why he falsified his. If history is no big deal then ask Coda why he invented his. If fighting prowess is no big deal...you get the point.

Mr. Scott, (ie Coda) need not apologize to me, he needs to apologize to you.
    Last edited by Olorin; 7/30/2007 1:01am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no reasoning in talking to them..they think he is god in their eyes. He is a good instructor as far as they think. He does not lie as far as they are concerened and NEVER talks behind peoples back. They are full of it.

A certificate means nothing to them, They do not believe anyone will get hurt, from what Coda teaches. They called a former student a B...ch for stealing, but is ok with Coda doing the same thing.
    Last edited by kung-fu kitty; 7/30/2007 1:21am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:21am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, this is two of Mr. Scotts current students our names are Hope and Kelly. We are replying to this thread because we honestly think that Martial Arts is not about judging someone elses style simply because it is not like yours or because you havn't heard of his previous instructors. Mr. Scott is a great teacher and Martial Artist. What kind of influence are you having on your students? if you guys are so called instructors are you teaching your students to judge and harass other instructors or equals?

There should not be a right or wrong style. . . this is suppose to be and art, not a courtroom. There is not right or wrong art just how people interpret the art, why should people care what rank you are suppose to be it is simply recieving a piece of material and a piece of paper with someone's name. What is so significant about that?

--Hope & Kelly
    It ain't about what belt he is. Or even about whether or not he's "as good" as others. It's that he LIES about things. Including his credentials. The guys on here have proven him to be a liar about his qualifications, his background, and his training.

Some of us (myself included) have WITNESSED him in action. And it was a TOTAL joke! Just read post #73. My own, personal, play-by-play account of the whole demonstration at Bodyworks. And several of the other posts after that, by others that went with me... will confirm my story.

But y'know what? Don't take our word for it. Just watch this! You'll see the "World Champion" in action for yourself (Hey, that's one of his MANY claims, so he's opened himself up to that one!). Then come back and tell us that we're wrong to do what we do.

Thank you, and good night!

Josh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Olorin, you have seen the lame apology. Did it not state he would post one on here as well?
    Last edited by kung-fu kitty; 7/30/2007 1:31am at .

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    Olorin, you have seen the lame apology. Did it not state he would post one on here as well?
    Yes I read it and I think that he said that he would post in on BS, but to tell the truth his "apology" was a load of crap. The only thing he is sorry for is the fact that he got caught. In fact I bet he blames those that "outed" him and not himself.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:39am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is he an "great martial artist" when he can't do simple techniques? How is he a "great teacher" when he's a 20-something who can barely string a sentence together?

Hope and kelly seem to think that it doesn't matter if your martial arts work as long as you have a good time...FINE.

Then take down the martial arts sign and have a social club.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they were that smart they would have the thread die instead of bringing it up again. I am sure Coda would be proud of them for this, since he himself would rather it not be mentioned.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    If they were that smart they would have the thread die instead of bringing it up again. I am sure Coda would be proud of them for this, since he himself would rather it not be mentioned.
    True, but Coda probably tells them it is all lies and out of respect they feel they need to defend their teacher.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 1:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    True, but Coda probably tells them it is all lies and out of respect they feel they need to defend their teacher.
    You have a very good point, they think he was nervous during the sparring video. He asked for it ,so if he was so good then he should not have been nervous at any of the meetings.