Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2007 11:18pm

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by deathly_white
    Hello, this is two of Mr. Scotts current students our names are Hope and Kelly. We are replying to this thread because we honestly think that Martial Arts is not about judging someone elses style simply because it is not like yours or because you havn't heard of his previous instructors. Mr. Scott is a great teacher and Martial Artist. What kind of influence are you having on your students? if you guys are so called instructors are you teaching your students to judge and harass other instructors or equals?

There should not be a right or wrong style. . . this is suppose to be and art, not a courtroom. There is not right or wrong art just how people interpret the art, why should people care what rank you are suppose to be it is simply recieving a piece of material and a piece of paper with someone's name. What is so significant about that?

--Hope & Kelly
    Please go train at a decent school, Coda has very few students at this point in time. Some have gone to Miller,does that tell you anything? Oh ask your Instructor where is the apology he was going to post on Bullshido.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2007 11:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo/Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We went to Miller and Mr. Scott was a way better teacher. Mr. Miller was teaching us a Kung Fu Form that is required for your yellow stash and we were very confused and asked him to explain and he just ignored us and he wouldn't even correct us on basic kicks and punches in his style, at least Mr. Scott corrects us then moves on to the next move.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We went to Miller and Mr. Scott was a way better teacher. Mr. Miller was teaching us a Kung Fu Form that is required for your yellow stash and we were very confused and asked him to explain and he just ignored us and he wouldn't even correct us on basic kicks and punches in his style, at least Mr. Scott corrects us then moves on to the next move.
    Please explain what a yellow stash it? I would still like to see the apology he is supposed to post on here. By all means ask him if he tried to hig Mr. Fox and see he will tell you if he told Fox he loved him. Lame apology it was to.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should Mr. Scott apologize? Mr. Fox has or had a website that talked bad about Mr. Scott, and from what I read Mr. Fox still talks bad about him. When I say yellow stash, that is what Mr. Miller says we need to know the form that I mentioned in my previous post to get our "yellow stash"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should Mr. Scott apologize? Mr. Fox has or had a website that talked bad about Mr. Scott, and from what I read Mr. Fox still talks bad about him. When I say yellow stash, that is what Mr. Miller says we need to know the form that I mentioned in my previous post to get our "yellow stash"
    Wrong it is YELLOW SASH. The aoplogy Scott gave Fox clearly stated he would post the apology on here.
    Fox has a website,it does not say anything about Scott.
    Somebody clearly neads to talk to their instructor.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:21am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    Wrong it is YELLOW SASH. The aoplogy Scott gave Fox clearly stated he would post the apology on here.
    Fox has a website,it does not say anything about Scott.
    Somebody clearly neads to talk to their instructor.
    Well, I've been calling it a yellow stash for awhile the fact that Mr. Miller did not correct me should prove something, and you still havn't awnsered my question on why Mr. Scott should apologize.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I've been calling it a yellow stash for awhile the fact that Mr. Miller did not correct me should prove something, and you still havn't awnsered my question on why Mr. Scott should apologize.
    I believe I did answer your question, besides the fact that he does not know what he is doing from the videos on here.

School kids I get it, nothing else to do. The again from what Bodyworks has said not very many students left there.

He STATED on his apology to Mr. Fox he was going to post one on here, so he is still lying right?
    I would talk to you personally about this, but I do not have your number or e-mail to give you mine.
    Last edited by kung-fu kitty; 7/30/2007 12:31am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You never awnsered the question as in WHY should Mr. Scott shoud apologize. . .well if were school kids with nothing to do that shouldn't say much about yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You never awnsered the question as in WHY should Mr. Scott shoud apologize. . .well if were school kids with nothing to do that shouldn't say much about yourself.
    OklahomaroseO@aol.com if you wish to address this argument.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 12:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fu kitty
    OklahomaroseO@aol.com if you wish to address this argument.
    Who's e-mail adress is that?