Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 10:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Unkown yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man, Coda is a joke! I read the other threads and wow, just WOW! I'm looking for a place to train in Stillwater, and I'm sure glad I found this website first, before I just went to a random place, I could have ended up with that guy! So Fox, you say that Anderson's is the best TKD place? I haven't visited any schools, I'd kind of rather talk to students than instructors, you know? Obviously each instructor is going to think they're the best, so I'd rather talk to people who have taken some classes from these places. Ok Kid, you train at master hans? How is it? what are classes like, ect? Anybody from Andersons on here, since Fox says Anderson's is the best? And Fox....any of your students here?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 12:34pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo
    Oh man, Coda is a joke! I read the other threads and wow, just WOW! I'm looking for a place to train in Stillwater, and I'm sure glad I found this website first, before I just went to a random place, I could have ended up with that guy! So Fox, you say that Anderson's is the best TKD place? I haven't visited any schools, I'd kind of rather talk to students than instructors, you know? Obviously each instructor is going to think they're the best, so I'd rather talk to people who have taken some classes from these places. Ok Kid, you train at master hans? How is it? what are classes like, ect? Anybody from Andersons on here, since Fox says Anderson's is the best? And Fox....any of your students here?
    Just go to the schools and check them out or e-mail stick as he knows me ans also anderson and most likely some of the other instructors in town...My students are not on here very often, most work alot, I am just off for a two week vacation now getting ready for camp. Anymore questions just e-mail me at foxmartialarts@aol.com I am not on here saying come to my school I am the best!!! I do not teach TKD id thats what you are looking for. Most will give you a free class to see if it is what you are looking for.
    Last edited by fox; 6/06/2007 6:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 11:56am

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where is that bullshido investigation someone did on him so I can post it on that facebook page lol

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 6:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kaikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WELL WE ALL KNOW THAT CODA FAT BOY SCOTT IS A LOSER AND HAS NO TEACHING SKILLS,
    UPON ALSO BEING CAUGHT IN ALL KINDS OF LIES. I DON'T SEE HOW HE CAN LIVE WITH HISSELF AND NOW HE IS GOING TO TEACH MMA. GET REAL FAT BOY WHEN EVER YOUR READY FOR A TRUE MATCH THE CHALLENEGE IS STILL WAITING.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 10:12pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Coda is just downright fucking awesome. I've never seen anyone more of a magnet for drama (and donuts).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 11:13pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been said before, but I just want to thank the people who made the posting of teh deadly Coda sparring possible. Also, since Coda claims to know and represent pretty much every style from "muay thai from taiwan" to "traditional judo" to "downfighting," I think it's only fair to put his husky personage in every YMAS video from now on since he is sucktacular at all of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2007 3:13pm

Style: Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, here I thought this thread had died, guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkieusa
    Currently we offer, Kenpo, Tae Kwon Do, Hung Gar Kung Fu, Aikido, and Freestyle Grappling, as a supplement to our capital styles we offer Chi Point Presure Point Manipulation, Kobudo (learning the origin and application of weapons both formally and combativly, yes we fight with bo staffs and other weapons), Niten Ichi Ryu (our style of Katana swordmanship)
    Kenpo is Adam

TKD is probably Coda himself, maybe Evan

Hung Gar is Miller

Aikido is probably a guy that trained with Adam and Me back in '05

Freestyle Grappling could also be Evan, he did a lot of wrestling in high school.

Chi Point stuff is Coda and his "Iron Shirt" if I had to guess

Kobudo, Coda

Niten Ichi ryu, now this one is great. Coda claims to be teaching Musashi's sword style. I'm thinking he or someone he trains with read the Book of Five Rings a few times and decided they knew how to teach swordsmanship.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    6/12/2007 3:30pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll happily take Coda to town on his 'knowledge' of Koryu sword.

And I'll quote part of my post from the video thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Oh, and anyone reading this, student of his or not, that video is proof positive that Coda is dishonest.... and by dishonest I mean out-right fucking liar.

See the original interview video where Coda states he can't kick above hip height due to injury.

See the videos at the start of this thread. I counted at least three different kicks going well above hip height.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    6/12/2007 10:21pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2007 11:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo/Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Coda Scott student's Reply

Hello, this is two of Mr. Scotts current students our names are Hope and Kelly. We are replying to this thread because we honestly think that Martial Arts is not about judging someone elses style simply because it is not like yours or because you havn't heard of his previous instructors. Mr. Scott is a great teacher and Martial Artist. What kind of influence are you having on your students? if you guys are so called instructors are you teaching your students to judge and harass other instructors or equals?

There should not be a right or wrong style. . . this is suppose to be and art, not a courtroom. There is not right or wrong art just how people interpret the art, why should people care what rank you are suppose to be it is simply recieving a piece of material and a piece of paper with someone's name. What is so significant about that?

--Hope & Kelly
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast