Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=chalkieusa]
    He has also been charged with trying to change and/or influence the outcome of several matches at these "tournaments" by his judging!

Maybe someone here can elaborate on this "tournament" issue. I have not read anything about this is earlier posts.

Is Coda still judging competition?

When/where are the tournaments?

Under what organization are they held.

Can old farts with fossilized sparring gear attend and get an honest score without having to use "excessive force" (been there, done that when politics were in play).

DOES THE CODA MASTER COMPETE???

Note - as Fox and Adon4ever mentioned previously - the tone did seem to change when we quietly walked in and sat against the wall.

Coda........ Coda......... Are you out there?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 10:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fox - who is supposed to be teaching the Aikido?

Although we did miss the first hour, it was probably taken up with introductions (legitimate and BS) and the weapons demo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 11:15pm

Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hungryjoe, as far as I know none of the instructors hold any BB's in Aikido. It does seem that Scott has been recharged and has duped ligit people to assist him as he tried to do with me when I first met him. I must admit that I was fooled for awhile. As far as I know, Scott does not know much about any of the weapons he is claiming to be able to teach. Plus he does not even know the correct address to the Body Works Gym, the address is 707 n. Perkins rd. not 917 N. Perkins Rd.
    Last edited by fox; 6/03/2007 11:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 11:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I know Scott does not even compete anymore, he told me once that he had retired from sparring. The only tournament that he hosted after I met him was in Pawnee when Finley had the school in Pawnee. Scott was 45 minutes late for his own tournament and wanted me to provide my left over medals I had from a tournament that I had hosted. I thought that the rules of the tournament were strange but I knew that I had not been to a lot of tournaments in the States. Until 1995, most of the tournaments that I had competed in were in Europe. Scott attended one of my small tournaments but would not compete officially in that one. We did get him talked into doing a demo sparring match w/ me under the kids rules. I was not impressed with his abilities then. He did spar a little better in the review that I was asked to be at.

As for the the best instructors in the area goes, I would have to say that the best Kenpo/Kempo instructor would be Master Shover and also the best Kung Fu instructor as well, There are better TDK instructors, one being Anderson of Andersons TDK, he is under Dragon Kim and is very good and Anderson has no respect for Scotts TDK abilities. It sounds like Scott was trying to slam some other intructors out there without trying to obvious about it.

I must say that it does sound like he is at it again. I just wonder if there will be any new lies as blatant as the old ones.
    Last edited by fox; 6/03/2007 11:39pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 11:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your first sentence speaks droves about the mighty codamaster.

At the ripe old age of 21, he has retired from sparring.

All you Stillwater area adorers of Coda - take that to heart. And go graduate from highschool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2007 12:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scott was only 20 when he told me that he had retired from sparring

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2007 2:14am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Katbrady- I have watched Coda at his "Open Tournament" in 2004 and well i'll be first to admit i'm not up to par on any MA, but I know you don't stop a sparring match to give your student a break or stop the match cuz ur student is "losing". I found that very odd when he continously interrupted the sparring matches esp those of his favorite students.
    I also noticed that he would NOT spar with any one even as an exhibition. The only time I seen him "spar" is when he initiated my husband as an instructor (back in 2004 when he was teaching in Pawnee and before the TRUTH came out) he only sparred along side 3 other instructors. He wouldn't spar w/ Thad one-on-one, it HAD to be with other people involved.
    So he's retired huh.. well judging from that THICK WAISTLINE and DUN-LAP syndrome he NEEDS to get out there and exercise.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    6/04/2007 5:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Scott was only 20 when he told me that he had retired from sparring
    retired from sparring....
    so this guy doesnt spar hasnt got any proof of a fightrecord and sells bs to people,he was already busted by bullshido...what does it take to make people aware that he is not honest?

and is the video coming up?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 10:03pm

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Niten Ichi Ryu (our style of Katana swordmanship)

Ok i would like to kow who is teaching their kobudo and iaido.

From what I have heard of this guy and seen from his interview video this is a serious accident waiting to happen.

If he is showing someone how to handle a katana incorrectly they can get seriously hurt or hurt someone else.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 4:36am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, he's just following the old DragonBall Z formula!
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast