Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 2:09am

Style: MMA/BJJ, Krav Maga, Ninpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately North Providence is going to be a bit of a hike for you, but I think it'll be worth it.
    Not bad, maybe about a half an hour if I can avoid traffic. I live in Coventry, and I drive to Orange, CT to train in Jinenkan kobudo and that's a good 1.5 hour drive, 120 miles or so. My last dojo was in Allston, MA, 90 miles away. I'm just excited to be training in the same state haha.

his rates are about the average for MMA/BJJ clubs in the area, but he's super flexible with payment options.
    Does he use contracts or does he utilize a pay by class or pay by the month deal? I really don't like payment contracts because I got stuck with one years back and ended up paying for months of training I wasn't attending because I signed a one year contract.

Thanks for all the info guys, I'm going to check out the school asap.

Defense Against the Homeless Seminar, 2008

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 5:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MACP, Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the late reply. Tim does pay by the month. He has an automatic withdrawal method, which I use. If you're not down with that, I'm sure he can work something out. I do the automatic withdrawal on the 15th of every month. You can also pay by the class.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12