Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 9:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i left end of 2006.

from what i recall, most threats/violent aspect come from the ontario region. i can't see the fangers from montreal as the threatening type, but i'd rather not try.

i recall sBP posted here once, b/c some guy was talking smack and was threatening his school. that poster have since been off this board.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 2:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a purple belt at my school was handed out a FSD flyer (a VIP pass for one month) yesterday.

imagining him struggling with the salutation, doing the FSD takedowns (ex fangers should know about takedown #1 and how non functional it is) and larping, was just too funny.

any news on the upcoming FSD and Gamma kickboxing matches?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 2:48pm

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    any news on the upcoming FSD and Gamma kickboxing matches?
    Tristar, you mean. It's still a go, so far as I know. they're really gearing up for it. If you have facebook, they've created an event for it and invited everyone in all the FSD groups. It seems they're going to pack the house. Hopefully if they enjoy the whole experience as much as they have so far, this sort of participation will become the norm.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 2:48pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any news on Tom Kagan's list of questions?

Sent? Recieved? Answered? Ignored?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 3:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    um yeah i meant FSD and Tri Star.

checked out the facebook event, seems like they are ready and psyched.

i'd be interested in knowing the rules of the event (just kickboxing or MT with knees/elbows?), as well if sBP opponent will still be Kevin (given their size difference).

also i've never been to such an event... do the fighters usually get paid for this?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    6/13/2007 10:34pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot

Nada. I did receive another email from Stephane (been way too busy to reply) so if anyone has any questions please forward them to me and I'll see what I can do for time.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2007 7:43am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Nada. I did receive another email from Stephane (been way too busy to reply) so if anyone has any questions please forward them to me and I'll see what I can do for time.

TKD
    You know, for all Stephane's talk, Brian and the Montreal guys are the ones stepping up. Win or lose, I hope this will light the spark of competition in them.

I think it's clear that if Stephane actually had anything to say that contradicted what we already know, he'd have said it. His silence speaks volumes, since he's so uniquely well situated to 'clear the air' at any time.

Much respect to the fighters! THAT is how we test.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 7:38am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hot off wires.... dit...dit-dit-dit..dit

BBB of Eastern Ontario
    Customer Experience

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The Bureau processed a total of 1 complaint about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 1 complaint closed in 36 months, 1 was closed in the last year.
    Service Issues

BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.

Unresolved

BBB Definition:

Unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.

1 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.

End of transmission.....

FSD Kingston is the culprit. No details. How do you check with small claims court?

Crap, I got to be bored when I'm reduced to this. But it is an excellent cause.

fsd has been running "all quiet". Word I hear is that they are desperately looking for a ringer to do some representing for them in local tourneys. Any ears out there pick up on that?

Also, I thought it would be cool to keep a scam count on them. What they say versus what they do. On different levels of course. For instance what a contract states vs what they have delivered. What a fsd sifu (loosely) claims/states vs the evidence of what is. I could put together a table. Can anyone send me a copy of the various contracts?

Old1o1
    Swing Batter

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 7:50am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot

Sent, awaiting reply for a couple of days now.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 8:18am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Sent, awaiting reply for a couple of days now.
    I don't hold out much hope though. Can we get a copy of the complete list that you sent to them?

On the BBB front, my search of their records turned up two results for 'fang shen do', one was the Kingston unresolved complaint already posted, the other was for St. Catherine's Street Ottawa, but this appears to be a listing rather than a complaint based report.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast