Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2007 1:46pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, surprise-surprise, none of the important questions have been answered. Not that I expected it. The corner FSD has painted itself in, in terms of its claims of effectiveness, teacher certification does not lend itself well to the truth. Are we really expecting SNBS of SJP to own up to these realities, let alone all the stories of cult like-behavior, unadulterated greed, aggressive/threatening/assaultive behavior and alleged criminal records for assault.

There is no way to acknowledge the reality of this and save face at the same time. The only door open for them now is to clean up their act, start competing and winning and then base their claims on their newly attained status (if they are able to succeed at it).

So here are the ultimate questions for FSD. Why is it that there is so much criticism, scorn and
    derision towards FSD? There are many other financially successful clubs, with all their flaws, that do not attract this depth, breadth and quantity of debate and criticism. Why FSD? Do you acknolwedge any of the concerns raised on this forum?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/12/2007 11:17pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone else have any direct questions? Seems I have a good Q&A thing going with Stephane and don't mind asking away (Sorry Tom, I know you were looking forward to this).

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 12:19am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course we have direct questions. They have been posted in this thread ad nauseum. With all due respect and some humour, have you been drinking cool-aid that you have now become the channeler for FSD musings from beyond?

As much as I wait with baited breath for any new revelations from the FSD management, using you, or anyone else for that matter, as proxy to communicate with FSD surpasses the realm of ridiculous and assertively enters "stupidly surreal".

If people want to communicate with SNBS directly they can e-mail him themself and converse in that realm without annoying the rest of us. Unless of course he has offered you exclusivity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 9:12am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Does anyone else have any direct questions? Seems I have a good Q&A thing going with Stephane and don't mind asking away (Sorry Tom, I know you were looking forward to this).

TKD
    To be perfectly honest, once it was confirmed by someone that high up that belt rank is essentially meaningless in terms of ability in FSD, what's the point?

I have nothing more to learn from them, I can already do threats, intimidation, and sucker punches.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 10:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you channel for us an answer on what is up with the sniffing of the dog poo?

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 12:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dang you guys are harsh....

I find the answers to only confirm a lot of what I really already knew. With one or two revelations there was no new information. My assessment is that Stephane has as little intent to affect change within FSD as Jack does of losing the 'superman curl' hair cut.

The fact, unfortunately remains that no one seems willing to post on a regular basis since Gerry Levac (oops, I meant Mansfield) did a year ago. I think what remains important is that the attention stay focused on the group. It's like when you sign a light somewhere dark, whatever you sign the light on either crawls deeper into the dark or adjusts and steps out. I would prefer FSD to step out of the dark but I don't see that happening.

Oh well, if there was FSD out west I'd be more than happy to drop in regularly and 'play' but I guess I'll keep waiting for the 'boom'.

TKD

PS - Stephane and company. I will no longer be corresponding via email. If you wish to continue our dialog please post here or not at all.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 12:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chingythingy
    Can you channel for us an answer on what is up with the sniffing of the dog poo?
    They answered that, really.

It's about the mind controlling the body. Training your body to ignore its reflexes, etc etc.

ESOTERIC!!!!!1!!eleven!!1one!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 2:02pm

Style: kUNG FU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey TKBB,

Alright then so I guess we won't get to disscuss anything else then. I tried but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Those of you who have had bad experiences at our schools I feel sorry for yuo but this was what this was about trying to avoid future negative experiences but you just seem to focuse on the past and don't care about the future.

Good luck in your martial arts training whatever it might be and maybe I will see you at the throwdown that will be held this summer , I won't hold my breath on you attending but just want to say that you are all welcome.

P.S. If any of you have questions via e-mail virgoman89 since TKBB has chosen not to appear like the messenger and taken some bashing already from some of you guys.

Have a great day and keep the questions coming
    S.Patenaude

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 2:08pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you answered the questions sent to you by Tom Kagan yet?

Mine were in there.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 11:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    Hey TKBB,

Alright then so I guess we won't get to disscuss anything else then. I tried but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Those of you who have had bad experiences at our schools I feel sorry for yuo but this was what this was about trying to avoid future negative experiences but you just seem to focuse on the past and don't care about the future.

Good luck in your martial arts training whatever it might be and maybe I will see you at the throwdown that will be held this summer , I won't hold my breath on you attending but just want to say that you are all welcome.

P.S. If any of you have questions via e-mail virgoman89 since TKBB has chosen not to appear like the messenger and taken some bashing already from some of you guys.

Have a great day and keep the questions coming
    S.Patenaude
    It isn't that I didn't enjoy our little talks but more that I see greater value in you posting on here to questions. As you can see these threads on MABS are pretty heavily moderated so no crap is allowed. Even on this thread there have already been some warnings and deletions from off topic posts. Rest assured this will continue. Feel free to post away.

With that in mind I would like to ask about the SD seminars.

With the admission that you guys don't compete and the assertion that you refrain from street fighting unless required, how do you know that FSD works in the street? Seems to me that you guys are adequate at fighting each other but strangers tend to be problematic. Where is the confidence to teach this to people for SD?

Thanks in advance,

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast