Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 3:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that Mike Patterson and James McNeil practice this as part of their Shih Shui training.

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 3:34am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

International Man of Pancakes

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 7:26pm

Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I WILL NOT click that!
    Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
    - Voltaire

Posted On:
    5/13/2007 9:21pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's because you have no balls.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In order for this theory to work, you must have a cavity in your muscle wall for you to pull the balls up into. This would require, according to their practice, for the balls to be pushed up in there when you are very young when the natural cavity is still hollow. Then as you grow and develope abdominal muscles and body cavity wall muscles, a hollow tube remains.

The weights are for making the muscle in the balls stronger and to control it to pull it up inside at will. When you are kicked in the groin, that muscle reflex pulls the balls into your body but since we have no hollow it just smashes them against the muscles of the abdominal wall.

So fools that start in adult life are actually making the muscle STRONGER and when they get kicked it will pull HARDER and hurt MORE. Typical Chi Kung nonsense. the joke is on whitey as usual.

(caveate: I have no idea what anatomy names to use for the muscles in question or it it is possible to stuff the balls in when young so you can have a cavity left to pull them into at will when older. Its just something I read years ago. Do not try this on your children you perverts)

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2007 7:22pm

Style: Baihequan, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some people, the hole where the testicles go down into the scrotum stay open. For example, yours truly.

This isn't a problem until the intestine gets stuck in that hole, and try to sneak their way into your scrotum. That's what we call an "inguinal hernia", where the hernia is the scientific term for "bit that gets stuck where it shouldn't".

Then, when like me you live in Canada, you get to wait a wonderful 2-3 years before having it operated to stop your intestines from trying to meet your feet.

Note that while this condition is not immediately life-threatening, there can be complications if the intestines get stuck in there. They can, sorta, die, and then release a lot of, well, **** into my abdomen. Gangrene for the win!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 6:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    In order for this theory to work, you must have a cavity in your muscle wall for you to pull the balls up into. This would require, according to their practice, for the balls to be pushed up in there when you are very young when the natural cavity is still hollow. Then as you grow and develope abdominal muscles and body cavity wall muscles, a hollow tube remains.

The weights are for making the muscle in the balls stronger and to control it to pull it up inside at will. When you are kicked in the groin, that muscle reflex pulls the balls into your body but since we have no hollow it just smashes them against the muscles of the abdominal wall.

So fools that start in adult life are actually making the muscle STRONGER and when they get kicked it will pull HARDER and hurt MORE. Typical Chi Kung nonsense. the joke is on whitey as usual.
    While what you describe above does use weights, the practice discussed in this thread does not have the same goal.

Where's the nonsense?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then describe how it works. I mean you posted a thread and asked for opinions. You got them.

Now explain why they are wrong or misguided.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu/Yang, Yu Wang

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember seeing a big coffee table type book at Shi Yan Ming's school on the Bowery that I swear had a full chapter dedicated to Iron Crotch, with lots of pics. I'll see if I can find out what the title was but it makes me a little queasy.

Standing on posts in horse with weights on the balls, dragging a big ass log across a field by a chain attached to the balls... yeah, queasy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 2:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Then describe how it works. I mean you posted a thread and asked for opinions. You got them.

Now explain why they are wrong or misguided.

Excuse me, but "shmuel" started the thread... Past that it's clear there's already an answer you want to hear.

Want to know the truth about XiSui? Ignore Tu Ching Sheng and find a legitamate teacher.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast