Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2007 10:10pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train Muay Thai at RITC under Rick Jones and it's really solid. I checked out almost every gym in the area before deciding on RITC.
    I don't know about Roland's credentials and training, as I only train MT there, but he seems like a real stand up guy. If you're really curious about him just email him (rolandsarria@msn.com).

Posted On:
    5/06/2007 11:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba
    I don't know about Roland's credentials and training, as I only train MT there, but he seems like a real stand up guy. If you're really curious about him just email him (rolandsarria@msn.com).
    Since you train there why don't you ask him who awarded him his BJJ black belt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2007 11:45pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can also ask Roland about why a former student of his who was angry with Roland speaking badly about him behind his back, went to the school at his invitation with the intention of fighting him right then and there, only to have Roland nearly in tears begging him to go away. Maybe that's not how it happened, 3rd hand information to me, I heard it from a friend of mine who used to train at Megatons.

The guy is plain scared to compete against anyone in this state.

Now can we get back to exposing the fraud of this reality defense guy and not talk about two faced con men anymore?

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 6:21am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BugBubba and Goldust, the Instructor's page does not list Roland "Doomster" Sarrea as an instructor. Before we start asking questions I want to make sure we have the right school, etc; can you help clarify this? Is he an actual instructor at this school? Do we have the wrong school's website?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 8:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    BugBubba and Goldust, the Instructor's page does not list Roland "Doomster" Sarrea as an instructor. Before we start asking questions I want to make sure we have the right school, etc; can you help clarify this? Is he an actual instructor at this school? Do we have the wrong school's website?
    We're talking about a different gym now.
    I'll ask about his belt, but I'm not going to ask about some story that I've heard 4th hand now through the internet. You're in the area and seem to have the problem, why don't you ask him?
    Last edited by BigBubba; 5/07/2007 8:01am at . Reason: punctuation

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 8:06am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for clarifying. What gym are we discussing now, do they have a website?

What area is this school in and what problem do I seem to have?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 8:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    Thank you for clarifying. What gym are we discussing now, do they have a website?

What area is this school in and what problem do I seem to have?
    http://www.ritctrainingcenter.com/

The other part wasn't directed at you. Sorry I didn't make that clear, it's early.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 2:49pm

Style: BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by International W
    I wasn't aware god gave out black belts. Who knew? Maybe I should start going to church twice a week now, maybe I can get my purple belt by the end of the year if I don't skimp when the collection plate comes around, haha.
    Don't waste your time, god-jitsu is easily neutralized with big nails.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2007 5:31pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another funny thing about the Dumpster.

In 97 when I went to talk to him at Homer's urging, he'd mentioned to me he was an "expert" at making wrestlers ready for MMA. I asked him what he meant and he said, "Have you ever heard of Townsend Saunders?". Townsend was someone I was working out with once in a while before the 96 Olympic trials, and he was a machine. He won a silver in 96. Anyway, Dumpster begins telling me about how uncoordinated and terrible at BJJ Townsend is/was, and how he was going to fight in the UFC but wasn't "ready" yet. I'd known Townsend was fighting in the UFC, because they were creating a smaller weight class. Now Dumpster had no clue I knew Townsend at all, but bragged on and on about tapping him out a lot, and a bunch of other garbage.

So a few years later I ran into Townsend and after we BS'd a little, caught up on things, I asked him about it, and he told me he'd gone to Dumpster's gym a few times to pick up on some things. This was back when you didn't really know who you were fighting, so he wanted to see BJJ taught by an actual BJJ instructor. Believe it or not, Townsend was very knowledgable about submission grappling even back then. I asked him about that and he said he let Dumpster and some other guys get submissions on him and he was just going to try to work out of them and escape. He never went live with anyone because according to him, "none of those guys really wanted to." More lying from the Dumpster.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast