Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/26/2003 3:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was odd how he assumed we all knew that mae geri=kick, but felt it was necessary to translate "empi" for us.

"A 'get well' card is not appropriate to someone with AIDS... We proposed a new line of cards to say things like, 'I admire the way you have lived your life and I admire the way you are facing your death.'"
    --Ginnie Job, Hallmark writer
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/26/2003 3:27pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are by far, the stupidest Troll I have seen on Bullshido.

Where are your references. I want to see proof.
    So you understand, proof can be any of this:
    Field Manual
    Official Internal Memo

Note: This generally shuts up Trolls, but some are so stupid they repost **** that means absolutely nothing.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2003 6:07pm

Style: Boxing and Moo Duk Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The tape made Karate look like a school girl art. Even if he hit the BJJ guy he still would have been on the ground getting tied in a knot. I can see why pressure points are bashed. Maybe if the Karate artist had more ground training then he could have lasted a little longer.

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    8/26/2003 6:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    n00b.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2003 10:40pm

Style: Boxing and Moo Duk Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was there a rule about hitting in the face? Either of the fighters should have gotten few good ones. The Karate guy just let the BJJ pick him up and bash him against the padded wall. The BJJ could have pounded his face when he was on top of him. There had to be some rules.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2003 4:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you just confirmed my theory when i started to write on this forum (just to see your reaction).

you are full of prejudices. What does it meanthe guy of karate lost? yes of course, he ha lost not the style, every style has effective fighters.his the karte guy that sucked not the style!!

as far okinwan karate is concerned,read patrick maccarthy about okinwan koryu uchinadi. What are you judging is sport karate trolls!!!! not the real karate that i have (together with others)appreciated when i went to okinawa (which i regulalry visit for stages)

another thing: who has made up full contact???? not the americans, but the okinwans, the americans(us marine in service in okinwa) brought the concept after having seen a classicbogy kumite' (competiton with KO and full contact)

In karate of okinawa you do not punch the air (that's is japanese sport karate watered down for competition).
    I would advice to see this website where you can see andy fug (K1 champion)
    http://www.rik.ne.jp/karate/english/tournament.htm

stop with this childish behaviour my style is better than yours,my intention in this forum was only to highlight your stupidity (except for kensai and xiao), hope you were clever enough to understand my intentions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2003 4:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bogu kumite'(too quick in typing)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2003 4:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Where are your references. I want to see proof.
    So you understand, proof can be any of this:
    Field Manual
    Official Internal Memo"

anthony A (for arse), what 's yours? please be less rude and learn how to deal in a civil society, respecting other opinions mate. I am sure you are the ultimate fighter in the earth (hope you re good with your fighting skills as with youbig mouth). what's your job mate? i have worked in the security industry (included in the operative unit of the police <i do not tell you which> anti football violence) for 10 years now and i have seen pretty rough situation and you mate??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2003 4:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Regarding law enforcement: in Germany, the police learn Ju-Jutsu, which contains just about everything, including pins, escapes from pins, and submissions on the ground. Of course it's not pure BJJ, but especially the police need nonlethal controlling methods (knee on stomach, anyone?). Beating the crap out of every suspect Oyama-style won't do".

ok, this is an exception that confirm the rule,I argue that for a normal person joint manipulations and take down are not the best in a self defence situation. Because risky especially if the guy has your same weight and he is strong, if do not reach the target and in a confrontation this is possible you will be kicked!In okinawa karate you want to resolve the situation as soon as possible and leave.

although bruce lee studied all the aspects of fighting included grappling, he used to advice striking in self defence situation (read more)

last thing, who said that wing chun does not work (another prejudice)i know a person that is pretty respected in the security business and knows what mean self defence and security Randy williams (ring some bell????)better to say in the video wing chun against karate the guy doing wing chunwas ****. it is the fighter and not the style that should be judged.

" i disagree with you but i will give my life to leave you the freedom to tell your opinion"

Titan

Posted On:
    8/27/2003 5:20am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deltaforce, you seem very confused and in denial.

Judging by your super logic, if something is possible it IS going to happen. Such as hitting and KOing someone who is shooting in on you. Ever tried it ? I have, and I got taken down and made a total bitch. That's what got me started on grappling.

Go into a wrestling club and ask someone to try and take you down. Tell them beforehand that you are going to knock them out. Kick back and enjoy the results.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have the power!" - He-man. The most powerful man in the Universe.
    (Short, sharp and to the point. Redefining the quotations of heros.)
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast