Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deltaforce,
    Maybe you should also go do a little searching for more of the background on this fight.

Couple of points:

1. Most of the people here are not anti-Karate, and CERTAINLY not anti-Kyokushin.

2. You know nothing about grappling, deal with it.

3. You are the only one making blanket condemnations of anything.

4. Related to #1, the people here are not reacting against Okinawan Karate (Ryukyu Kobujutsu?) so much as they are reacting against you and the stupid remarks you make about grappling.

One thing I have managed to mine from your posts is this interesting argument.

a. Grappling is ghey and stoopid.
    b. Real Okinawan karate has teh madd grappling skeelz!

Dude...just stop.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 2:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Most of the people here are not anti-Karate, and CERTAINLY not anti-Kyokushin"

YOU HAVE NOT READ SINCE THE BEGINNING SO I ADVICE YOU TO READ.

"2. You know nothing about grappling, deal with it"

YOU HAVE NOT READ MY REPLIES AND SPEAK, I AM A BALCK BELT OF JUDO (KODOKAN TOKYO)AND I HENCE KNOW A BIT OF GRAPPLING.i AM ALSO A 4TH DAN OKINAWAN RYUKYU KEMPO KARATE AND IN MY CURRICULUM THERE ARE GRAPPLING AND THROWING TECHNIQUES,I TRAIN FULL CONTACT SPARING AND ALSO HAVE GOOD EXPERINECE IN NIPPON KEMPO (JAPANESE BOXING)

"3. You are the only one making blanket condemnations of anything"

WHEN????? JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD I EXPRESSED AN OPINION YOU CAN AGREE OR NOT BUT NOT ATTACK ME PERSONALLY

"4. Related to #1, the people here are not reacting against Okinawan Karate (Ryukyu Kobujutsu?) so much as they are reacting against you and the stupid remarks you make about grappling"

KARATE KOBUJUTSU WHAT THE HELLIS IN YOUR MIND, YOU ARE A BIT CONFUSED MAN. YOU REACT AGAINST ME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO AKNOWLEDGE FROM A PERSON OF 15 YEARS OF MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE IN KEMPO/KARATE THAT KARATE IS MADE UP BY GRAPPLING AND THROWING AS WELL. AGAIN YOU ARE ARROGANT BECAUSE SPEAK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YODO NOT KNOW, YOU ONLY JUDGE FROM WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN IN SAN DIEGO BE I TELL YOU SOMETHING MAN THE WORLD DOES NOT END IN THE US, OPEN YOURMIND AND LISTEN OTHERS THAT HAVE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN YOU.
    WHO SAYS THAT OKINAWA KEMPO KARATE DOES NOT HAVE GRAPPLING OR THROWING AND THAT IN KATAS THER ARE NOT THESE TECHNIQUES EITHER IS AN IGNORANT OR A STUPID.

REGARDS

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 2:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "AGAIN YOU ARE ARROGANT BECAUSE SPEAK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YODO NOT KNOW..."

And what's that please? What judgement have I made besides the complete incoherence of your posts?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 2:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I have said already, I don't even know what your point is, what you are arguing. The only disagreement between the two of us appears to be that I claim that you are a functional illiterate, and you disagree.

Oh...forgot that Kobujutsu is just the weapons.
  5. DRD

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Delta Force; I would like to quote the first part of a sentence you wrote, then ask you a question.

Quote "Look Wastrel, if there is something that really piss me off are who is dishonest like you" unquote

Now my question: Do you feel you have been totally honest within this thread?

DRD

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 10:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deltaforce, do you practice throws and grappling at every class for more than 25% of the class time?

---------------
    aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
    aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 10:18am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DRD: you can use the ]quote[ and ]/quote[ tags at the end of anything you want to quote (just reverse the brackets)

---------------
  8. DRD

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 10:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Brand.

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 10:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No problem

---------------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2003 11:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DDR,

i answer you without any problems, since i started this thread, which was just a consideration about the download,i have been insulted, verbally abused and not answered in a polite way.

it is so clear it is enough to check all the answers to understand. Now in traditional martial arts i teach and i have been to taught to respect any ideas in this forum unfortunately this does not occur and not only with me but i have noticed with other such as kungfudoesnot work etc..
    now I ask you DDR, whic is the purpose of this forum, behave in a civilized manner and respect even if disagreeing the opinions of other posters or as soon as you exposed what you think being called shithead, troll etc....

i ahev 15 years of experience in teaching,i have practices different martial arts and i have been lucky to attend stages with very good instructor in UK and abroad (okinawa and europe) i donot understand this behaviour and you as administrator should understand this position.

my answer to you is related with my training background in a self defence defense situation firt hit and make surethe opponent does not raise up again and then worry about the legal consequences.

regards
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast