Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 9:40am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JJ is one of the MOST common methods talk to Law Enforcements, Military, etc. world wide. Proof comes in the forms of FMs, Police Training manuals (form 7 different countries) and personal experience.

Also kata is NOT really that important in Okinawa anymore. Classic kata serves more HISTORIC value more than anything else. Although bunkai is still taught and much of it valid. No one really believes that one (or several) kata training is going to prepare you to be a a good fighter. They are seen as what they are. Training Drills.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 11:26am

Style: Aikido and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who teachs their forces Wing Chun?

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 11:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I see.

Only the real Okinawan Karate still has grappling. They keep all the good stuff to themselves since they introduced the world to full contact. However it is not sport related since it is too deadly for that.

Please go Americana yourself.

Good day Sir.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Oh I see. Only the real Okinawan Karate still has grappling. They keep all the good stuff to themselves since they introduced the world to full contact. However it is not sport related since it is too deadly for that.
    Please go Americana yourself. Good day Sir."

hey Hans.... what does it mean this americana all the time, you are fucking ridiculous!!stop you are very boring mate!!!!!!

unfortunately i have to reply because i do not like that ignorants havethe last word. First i notice that every time a write a reply 9seemy last one)none has arguments to reply and bring old arguments again.

"Also kata is NOT really that important in Okinawa anymore. Classic kata serves more HISTORIC value more than anything else. Although bunkai is still taught and much of it valid. No one really believes that one (or several) kata training is going to prepare you to be a a good fighter. They are seen as what they are. Training Drills"

who told you that? have you been to okinawa and had a stage with some important instructor,yes can you tell me who and when? i am pretty sure that i can understand if it is true or not.

"Deltaforce's version of Voltaire:"i disagree with you but i will give my life to leave you the freedom to tell your opinion"

oi, good at least i know now that wastrel has some kind of primitive education, knows who is voltaire!!!! unfortunately regarding martial arts is still an ignorant.

"JJ is one of the MOST common methods talk to Law Enforcements, Military, etc. world wide. Proof comes in the forms of FMs, Police Training manuals (form 7 different countries) and personal experien"

i just cite a name mike lorden (hold certifications in self defence tactics from FBI and US military)is a kiokushinkai chief instructor from the tokyo hombu dojo. And i can continue with other examples..
    traditional karate is made up by striking,throwing, grappling and full contact sparring

"Deltaforce Words of Wisdom:
    "I also would advice to check george dillman..."

look wastrel,if there is something that really piss me off are who is dishonest like you, you cite phrases out of context and then you adjust it to fit your stupid game.I have also spoken of geoff thompson, **** i forgot obviously you do not know who is!!!

why none replies to andy hug and oyama examples???

"Joker. What do you know? Really. Quit posing"

i have already explained my background and what i do go and read again.... if there is a joker dude is you KIAI!!!!!!!!!!

Marasmos

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:30pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This actually touches upon an amusing trend in traditional martial arts. Ever since grappling styles started becoming more and more prominent, a lot of traditional martial artsists started "rediscovering" grappling moves "hidden" in their katas. The started doings upas, arm bars, omo platas, and basic ground positioning, claiming that they were a part of the thousand year old cirriculum in the first place, while it's visible to the naked eye that they are in fact doing sloppy bjj or judo.

I, for one, find that kind of funny.
    You say what about my rice?

Marasmos

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:35pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deltaforce: Congradulations, you're the dumbest ************ I've had the pleasure of meeting on this board.

This is quite an honor - as there are countless dumb motherfuckers posting here.
    You say what about my rice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks hapko!!!! it is a pleasure

by the way HEY HANS.....AMERICANA YOURSELF WHATEVER F.....G MEANS!!!!!!!

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deltaforce,
    You don't know what an 'Americana' is, yet you're railing against grappling...Okay.

You are arguing...what? I see no point anywhere in your posts. Give me your point in one sentence, please.

And...um...I didn't need to include any context because the simple fact that you regard George Dillman as an authority on anything indicates your complete asshead-ness.

Who gives a **** about your references to Andy Hug and Mas Oyama? Are you Andy Hug? Dumbshit. What I can decipher from your posts is this:

Deltaforce: I am troo martilist Okinwa Islanders???!!??!

Bullshido: What? You're a dumbshit.

Deltaforce: Oh yooz cannnt deal my argyooments? HAHAHA...US and many militaries are things my martialis arts are in!!

Bullshido: Eh what? I don't understand you. You're dumb.

Deltaforce: Yous ignorante! ANdy HUG??!?!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two things I love about deltaforce:

1. He BOASTS about his french, and then rips out the 'merde'...Which everyone who's seen Napoleon bowling in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure knows.

2. He jumps on Asia's Kyokushin knowledge...fool.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2003 12:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAPKO, if you read the book kyohan and karate jutsu(1922-250 you will read that funakoshi describe throwing and grappling and refer to the katas to study them. same is for choku motobu book kempo karate about grappling and tekki/nahianchi.
    if you speak with different okinawa master (shorei and shorin) all they will show you application of tegumi (grappling) or throwing that are the exact movements of some katas

BY THE WAY HANS....AMERICAN YOURSELF KIAI!!!!!!
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast