Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (by the way do you know french????? i know it prettty well because i do seminars in France)
    Looks like Wastrel's non-French-speaking ass just owned. Brutally. Punishingly.

"A 'get well' card is not appropriate to someone with AIDS... We proposed a new line of cards to say things like, 'I admire the way you have lived your life and I admire the way you are facing your death.'"
    --Ginnie Job, Hallmark writer
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 2:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops, almost forgot this:

"Wastrel"
    "Deltaforce,
    You are, by far, the worst poster I have ever seen. I ask that you leave this site immediately, and restore Fatality Dragon's delicately held raison d'etre".

the raison d' etre of my interventions in this forum is to educate ignorant like you, unfortunately untill you will post your stupid phrases without meanings,(by the way do you know french????? i know it prettty well because i do seminars in France) i will always make you look like an ass.

for anthony a
    "Read the sig, and despair those of you that don't do BJJ"
    i am very happy that you know BJJ (by the way what does it mean ? blow job job???)
    So...you tell Wastrel that he's posting, and I quote, "stupid phrases without meaning", then respond to Anothony A's valid point that BJJ has a very respectable ranking system with--and I quote--"by the way what does (BJJ) mean ? blow job job???"

"A 'get well' card is not appropriate to someone with AIDS... We proposed a new line of cards to say things like, 'I admire the way you have lived your life and I admire the way you are facing your death.'"
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 2:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "raison d'etre"

unfortunately untill you will post your stupid phrases without meanings,(by the way do you know french????? i know it prettty well because i do seminars in France) i will always make you look like an ass.
    Are you saying that raison d'etre is a Frnech phrase without meaning? I can't interpret your garbled writing. So I believe you might speak French, because it's for damn sure you don't speak English.

Additionally, raison d'etre is officially a phrase that is now part of the English language. Is rendezvous French...moron?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vapour
    "The idea that bunkai make your karate technique deadly is total bullock IMO."

i do not want to start a polemic, but i have to ask: have you trained with senior okinwan and japanese instructors? (in okinawa? and tokyo?)nope? I did and i teach, i do bogu kumite' do you know what is it??? and i do stages regularly, i also apply the concepts in the by day self defence (for security)
    ok then why speak about something that it is clear you are not very into????. Otherwise if you are into you push me into ask you some questions about okinawa karate and you will be embarassed and risk to be stupid.
    Firstly, karate is a style of kung fu especially when it is okinawan karate. Secondly, I do a style of kung fu (taichichuan) where study of form/kata manifestation (AKA bunkai) is a standard practice. Just that no one make big deal out of this. Thirdly, I happend to know of someone who practice Five Ancestor Kung Fu where sanchin based karate style originate.

Any Kung Fu style with fewer form have one sort of bunkai or another. So the argument that one can't talk bunkai unless one done karate is like saying that you can't talk about jujigatame (arm lock) if you haven't done judo. There is nothing secret or esotoric about bunkai when it is such common practice in any form/kata based arts.

And am I the only one who smell marketing when this hidden (anti)grappling techniques were revealed at the same time as this current grappling craze. How convenient. Plus if bunkia is taught in "do-that-when-this-happen" manner, any instructor could create infinite learning process and forever milk money from students.

Edited by - vapour on September 08 2003 07:43:44

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 7:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He calls himself "deltaforce".
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 11:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which sounds alarmingly like a Half-Life: Counter Strike andle.

Posted On:
    9/07/2003 11:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds like he lives in a floating shanty on the San Joaquin river.

Titan

Posted On:
    9/08/2003 6:27am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is like watching a helpless fox being ripped apart by a pack of dogs.

By all means continue.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh you bastard, I fucking hate pikeys!" - Georgeous George
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2003 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you give me an application for the 3rd/4th move of Sandan?(the double blocks). Last time I checked they were extremely unrealistic methods of arm breaking.
    I just had to add my 2 cents worth here on this comment. There are various applications to the movement you are describing here, including an arm break. ASSUMING (I know, makes an ASS out of U and ME) that the movement is the same, or fairly similar to what I do in Shorinryu Matsumura Seito, then the movement is primarily (or that's what we teach anyway) catching a kick and a punch one after the other, then tossing the guy on his head. It's tricky and easy to f***up, but I've done it in the classroom setting.

Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning
    'lousy hunter.--- Andy Rooney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2003 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "This is like watching a helpless fox being ripped apart by a pack of dogs"

actually this metaphor is quite appropriate, the fox is usually very clever, and frankly reading the posts i believe that are dogs and not humans that are writing!

the wanstrel:
    for you only one word is suitable and it is in french which you love it: MERDE

"It sounds like he lives in a floating shanty on the San Joaquin river"
    Listen mate i write from LONDON which i do not believe that is comparable with that fucking location that only you know.
    reading what you write (the style is quite gross and rude)look like that you write from a fucking gran canyon mate.Do you have some sort of education or just you play all the day with your keyboard mental wanking to be the ultimate fighter.I just would like for a moment that you did not live so far in a very remote location to show you what it means karate full contact.Now piss off from this forum if youare not interested to contribute cleverly to the subject.
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast