Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 4:50am

Style: deciding

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

time 4 social suicide

?????????????????????????????????/
    Last edited by nsearch; 5/07/2007 4:30pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 5:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i like it... i think in the bujinkan many people get lost becuase of the way we train... and do not understand the aspects of why we do things the way we do.

the first/ only time i actually saw sparring in bujinkan was in 2003, Hatsumi had some japanese shihan actually fight in the dojo...and it was very brutal and real.

as things like UFC are fun to watch, i still think there are a few things missing for instance;

the way sport martial arts train...with blocks and punches can end up getting a person hurt in a real fight, if you block my punch and don't see the knife i am holding, your gonna get cut. same with BJJ, i'll just grab your hair and smash your head into the concrete or gouge your eyes out...they still fight with rules, and train in accordance with those rules..it leaves your vulnarable...
    secondly ya those guys are in shape and tough...but there technique requires alot of strength and power...
    i just feel a true martial art works regardless of strenght/speed/ using weapons etc...

it works good in a ring, but i am not saying they suck if they go into a street fight.

the way your train and move prevents you from defending yourself against certain things in a real fight.

but i think if you had a person who, with the same physical fitness, and trained in a real art against someone who practiced sport budo they would come out on top.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:35am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by reptileddp

the way sport martial arts train...with blocks and punches can end up getting a person hurt in a real fight, if you block my punch and don't see the knife i am holding, your gonna get cut.
    However, dead patterns let you deal with that situation better? You claim people who spar (even for sport) can't handle knife because they don't train for them. However, somehow your lack of any real fighting will let you handle that situation better.

same with BJJ, i'll just grab your hair and smash your head into the concrete or gouge your eyes out...they still fight with rules, and train in accordance with those rules..it leaves your vulnarable...
    Jujutsu is all about position. You poke them in the eye, they stick a finger through your entire eye socket.

secondly ya those guys are in shape and tough...but there technique requires alot of strength and power...
    Errr, no. You never done any real Jujutsu then. Your ignorance speaks volumes.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 7:04am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I...agree...with ninjew...the apocalypse is at hand.

Jujutsu is all about position. You poke them in the eye, they stick a finger through your entire eye socket.
    I prefer to say "I'll touch your brain with my thumb", but that's acceptable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjew
    However, dead patterns let you deal with that situation better? You claim people who spar (even for sport) can't handle knife because they don't train for them. However, somehow your lack of any real fighting will let you handle that situation better.

Errr, no. You never done any real Jujutsu then. Your ignorance speaks volumes.

.................................................. ..
    Last edited by nsearch; 5/07/2007 4:28pm at .

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:14am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    same with BJJ, i'll just grab your hair and smash your head into the concrete or gouge your eyes out..
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thats going to be hard to do when someone is choking the life out of you.

Training in patterns is a way to learn to put things together. Work on your whole body coordination.

However, it isnt the OPTIMAL way to learn this.

Now if you want to play the "what if" game. What if I had a gun and you brought a knife?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thats going to be hard to do when someone is choking the life out of you.

Training in patterns is a way to learn to put things together. Work on your whole body coordination.

However, it isnt the OPTIMAL way to learn this.

Now if you want to play the "what if" game. What if I had a gun and you brought a knife?

I totally agree with trainnin total body coordination ....good advice on that one

HMMM you have a gun i have a knife...stab myself and hope you think im 2 stupid to kill hahaha.....what if ?

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nsearch
    I totally agree with trainnin total body coordination ....good advice on that one

HMMM you have a gun i have a knife...stab myself and hope you think im 2 stupid to kill hahaha.....what if ?
    I would run for my life. If some crazy guy was all..

"I gonna cut you bitch......" then he cuts himself..I know he is serious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    I would run for my life. If some crazy guy was all..

"I gonna cut you bitch......" then he cuts himself..I know he is serious.

and that my friend is Bunjinkan....haha

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nsearch
    and that my friend is Bunjinkan....haha
    LOL.

I wish I was a ninja.