Quote Originally Posted by saturnjunkie
    Best part of Jason's site IMO:

BAS RUTTEN
    "KING OF PANCRASE"
    "ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPION"
    "WORLD THAI BOXING CHAMPION"
    "PERSON CLOSEST TO KILLING JASON" FIGHT #3

*edit before tom k. kills me for being irrelevent*

AND... the reason why this is relevant is because it takes a big man to be that honest, which goes a long way towards establishing his credibility (for me)!

*whew*
    that's funny .... I seem to remember Delucia getting into a pissing match with Bas over on Sherdog a couple of years ago. Jason sounded like he was off his meds, & Bas wanted to kick his ass again.

this one's good too:

DeLUCIA vs HUME
    RECORD
    1 W - 0 L

MATT HUME
    "NORTH AMERICAN KICK BOXING CHAMPION"
    "FIGHTER TO KICK JASON IN THE BALLS MOST TIMES IN ONE FIGHT"

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    5/02/2007 11:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have anything to add, but the OP is a moron and Delucia is one of the few guys who actually makes the kung foo suck LESS.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 5:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choy Li Fut, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    You didn't ask if he was a fraud.

You stated that he was.

The only question you made was if there was an investigation going. But you didn't ask if he was a fraud. You stated it as a fact. Compared this post of yours with the very first one you made:

You insinuated and stated, very clearly in your opening salvo that
    1. DeLucia (and the Shamrocks) are a frauds and scams,
    2. that he was a clown,
    3. that he was a charlatan, and that
    4. he was giving Kung Fu a bad name (your opinion as a KF practitioner... one who's never stepped up to the plate as the person you are calling a fraud... har har.)

That's a pretty stupid, ignorant assumption. Take for example the existing website of Freestyle Fighting Academy, a renowned MMA gym:

http://www.floridamartialarts.com/

Fucking horrible. That doesn't indicate the school is bullshit. All you needed to do was ask Jason for his credentials, which you didn't (or decided not to for who-knows-what reasons).

You mean to say you are calling him a charlatan because he doesn't fight from a horse stance in his MMA fights?

Not to him which you should have in the first place.

And certainly not to us (see your first post).

Why?

He fucking stepped up in competitions and tested his stuff for real, not in pretty form comps and demos. Have you?

You implicitly did here. So you don't pressure test your stuff as the man you are accussing of being a fraud has.

Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

10 years of CLF and you don't consider yourself an expert in KF?

I smell bullshit.

With all that experience, how are you a noob?
    I respect his pro career, and don't knock him for stepping up to the plate.

I admit my opening salvo was over the top, and that is why I apologized for being a noob (this has nothing to do with my experience)

I have asked and not received a response, hence the post here. Agreed already that it was provocative and poorly written.

About the horse stance in MMA fights- I have yet to see anything remotely kung fu about his fights. If he is an expert, I would expect to see even a smidgin of any kind of technique.

The ring is not a pressure test. Sorry to burst your bubble. I work in the most popular watering hole in the city, and havet to submit to "the pressure test" on a weekly basis, in real life situations, which don't have rules, and refs. And to good effect. I don't need to try to prove something. All I want is proof that a guy who is fodder for BJJ vs KF arguments prove that he was really using Kung Fu.

NO I don't consider myself an expert after ten years of kung fu. I do consider myself very proficient however. Maybe that is the problem I have is that everybody now is an expert. An expert in Kung fu would IMO be at least a sifu, and have 15+ years under his belt. Then I would consider him an expert, and only then. Too many people are calling themselves experts with a couple years of an art under their belt, and that is helping only to destroy the integrity of the arts in general.

I made no reference to his five animal form, as I have not seen it. I made reference to his grappling photos he uses to illustrate the five animals which is just bollocks, sorry.

Wushu is a Northern Chinese style, CLF a Southern style, with Northern footwork. Sure, some forms are fancy, but it is not wushu. They are mostly for agility, keeping in shape and building up stamina, and for the most part totally useless in real situations. Chin Na is much more effective for real life situations, as are the CLF groundifghting techniques.

I am not trying to start a lineage war, I don't give a **** about that. But I just think he is opening himself up for such criticism when he calls himself a kung fu expert and doesn't state **** about his training on his website, and uses BJJ photos to describe the CMA five animals.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:09am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So to summarize, you suck, Delucia doesn't, you need to shut up, Delucia is awesome.

Excellent.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choy Li Fut, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    So to summarize, you suck, Delucia doesn't, you need to shut up, Delucia is awesome.

Excellent.
    His skill is not at question here. He is a great fighter. I suck then, whatever, but at least I can say I suck at Kung Fu. I have the credentials to prove it. That is ALL I am asking for. If he is so freaking legit, and this is such a bullshit discussion, I would expect at least one of you flamers to provide evidence which AFAIK does not exist.
    Or you all just believe any guy who claims to be a freaking expert?
    At least the noobs you guys investigate put their credentials on the web, phony or not.

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:26am

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you see what you have done, Pimpslapper?

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 6:59am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Jason Delucia taught ridiculous crap and sucked at fighting, on top of (allegedly, and it's a rather shallow accusation based on your review of his website, LOL) lying, and was decieving and ripping people off in the process, then there would be an issue. Seeing as he doesn't suck and teaches decent stuff, I don't have much time for your bullshit.

Aside from that:

Being that that is the point of this bullshido website, I wouldn't have expected such crap on this site. I really think you should rename this site to "BJJ rules, all other arts suck ass in the ring.com"
    I think you need to be locked in a padded room with only UFC 1-4 to watch for 40 days and 40 nights.

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 7:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to clarify, the purpose of Bullshido.com and it's supporters, is to check out spurious claims made by some individuals and organizations related to the Martial Arts field. The hope is that by exposing fraud, legitimate Martial Arts businesses will flourish. Witch hunts launched to discredit legitimate Martial Artists are a waste of time and bring the motives of those involved into question. Pimpslapper, if you feel you are being treated poorly, it's just because your motives are suspect.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom.f
    Just to clarify, the purpose of Bullshido.com and it's supporters, is to check out spurious claims made by some individuals and organizations related to the Martial Arts field. The hope is that by exposing fraud, legitimate Martial Arts businesses will flourish. Witch hunts launched to discredit legitimate Martial Artists are a waste of time and bring the motives of those involved into question. Pimpslapper, if you feel you are being treated poorly, it's just because your motives are suspect.
    As a noob, I am probably not the proper one to post this, however I agree. It has been decided that he is not fabricating his fight record, the one thing most of the subjects claim but are never able to substantiate, the only thing left is his "5-Animal" training, which you have called into question. To rectify that:
    1) E-Mail the guy and ask about his training, lineage, why you think he should use the cat-stance more often....he e-mail is redily available on his site
    2) He offers, by appointment a training session with him. If satisfying your curiosity means that much to you, crack open the wallet, pay the man and find out. Hell, if you piss him off he may offer you a tune-up for free
    3) Ask if anyone on this site has trained with him

If you are not willing to put forth the effort and accept the results, then just drop it and move on.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    5/03/2007 8:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper

The ring is not a pressure test. Sorry to burst your bubble. I work in the most popular watering hole in the city, and havet to submit to "the pressure test" on a weekly basis, in real life situations, which don't have rules, and refs. And to good effect. I don't need to try to prove something. All I want is proof that a guy who is fodder for BJJ vs KF arguments prove that he was really using Kung Fu.

So man handling drunks who can't fight is more of a pressure test than squaring of against a trained fighter who is totaly focused and prepared to beat on you?

Okily Dokily
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast