218357 Bullies, 5036 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 49
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. FictionPimp is offline

    Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 7:51am


     Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic
    Actually, at the point of their UFC match I think he'd been training with the Gracies for a while and was at about blue level. So it was bad BJJ vs. good BJJ.
    I was half joking, but refering to this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6PvPCrStI

    You see chain punching and downward strikes with the point of the elbow to the spain to 'attempt' to anti-grapple. That's classic kung fu ;-)
  2. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 8:17am

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    Hi guys, first off hello, I am new here.
    Hello there.

    Since you are new, you need to know the following. When you claim someone is a fraud, you need to back it up with actual facts. For example, let's assume someone, Bob, and Bob says he is a lawyer graduated and accredited in the US. Then I come and say that's bullshit. I can make that accusation if I can demonstrate he's never gone to grad school in the US, for example.

    So your accusation of DeLucia is lacking that. So please provide us with plenty of details why he does not have a background in CMA as he claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    Second of all, I wanted to know if there has been an investigation into this guy.
    No. So far he's been as legit as it gets. You can always use the search function to see what comes up about DeLucia (who happens to be a member of this website, one who logs in very infrequently mind you.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    He claims to be a 5 animal kung fu expert. I checked his website, all he has is some cheesy pics with animals, and no listing of his sifu, or even a master under which he studied.
    His website is fucking atrocious, but that's no indication that he is lying. Have you even giving him the courtesy of asking him who his sifu/master of studies is/was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    He is also now promoting an Aikido film.
    And what's the quality of the film? Can you attest if it's good, meh or just plain shitty? What personal comments can you make about this film?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    With a Scamrock of all people.
    Uh? Clarify.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    As a kung-fu practitioner, this charlatan is giving us all a bad name. Anyone have any ideas on this clown??
    Since you are

    1. claiming to be a kung-fu practitioner, and
    2. calling someone a charlatan


    perhaps it would be appropriate to introduce yourself and provide the very same details on your background that you find lacking in DeLucia's.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  3. Pimpslapper is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 9:21am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choy Li Fut, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me say WOW. Not quite the response I expected but hey. First off, I am sorry for not making a case against him. My question was simply IF he was a fraud. I do not have evidence to support this and based my question on his fucking horrible website which is almost as bad as that ninja master you guys busted (who has since upped his fee to 25 grand btw), as well as his total lack of kung fu moves, grabs, locks or anything remotely kung fu in the ten or so fights of his I have seen. This led me to question whether or not he is really using kung fu, if he ever really learned it, and coupled with the fact that he makes no mention of any teachers or masters on his site, and I couldn't find it anywhere on google, I ASKED the question.
    He makes kung fu look bad on youtube, and to the rest of the world.

    As for me, I don't pretend to be an expert at kung fu, I don't enter professional fights with it, and I don't post cheesy renditions of the five animals on a website either. That being said, I hold a measley gold sash in Choy Li Fut (10 years practice), from Sifu Alan Hubbard, and Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong. I took TKD for years before that, and wrestled daily from the time I could walk until I could kick my both my big brother's asses.

    Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone for being a noob.
  4. FickleFingerOfFate is offline
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

    Guess which finger is the fickle one...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,645

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 9:35am

    supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This would have been better asked in Newbietown.

    MABS is for "Investigations" and The location and tone of your post could be construed as calling Bullshit on him and his enterprises.

    Lurk more,

    Read the Stickies, ( they tell you the purpose and rules of each forum)

    Use the search function.


    Oh, by the way,


    Wecome to Bullshido
    (Now get back to newbietown, before Omega catches you in the wild)
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


  5. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 9:50am

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    As for me, I don't pretend to be an expert at kung fu, I don't enter professional fights with it, and I don't post cheesy renditions of the five animals on a website either.
    So basically, I see you went for the "useless" option for your next post in this thread.



    - You self admit you are not a fighter, yet you are making accusations that Jason Delucia doesn't look like what the 't3h r3@l' 5 animal Kung Fu is supposed to look like in a fight.

    - You self admit you do not study 5 animal Kung Fu, yet you are making accusations that Jason Delucia does a cheesy rendition of the 't3h r3@l' 5 animal Kung Fu forms.

    - You self admit you are not an expert even in your own style, yet you are trying to judge someone else's performance of a different style.


    Also, it appears to me Jason Delucia's site does not list any video of his performance of the 5 animal Kung Fu forms. If you are basing your opinion of some video performance of his, post the link.

    However, you didn't even include a link to the home page of Jason's Website.

    BTW, here is Jason Delucia's website address:
    http://www.jasondelucia.com/

    Frankly, it's not all that bad. So, one can only speculate as to why you think it's cheesy and why you make the other accusations you make. I'm going with a guess you have a grudge against him of some sort.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 5/02/2007 11:20am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
  6. cyrijl is offline
    cyrijl's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,796

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 11:48am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    of all the people to call a fraud, you accuse someone who has actually gone out and fought and doesn't try to hide his record....that is almost funny. For good or bad, jason as been around the scene for a long while. I agree that professionals should have professional looking websites. However,
    1- If the website looks too commercial, some people get called McDojo
    2- You would be surprised what some people consider a good website. My judo school's website is atrocious. My SBG one is normal and my old Krav school has a crazy over use of flash....
    3- Sometimes you let your friend, relative, retarded neighbor, poor college student design your website because you want to save money, time, have no idea, don't care.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:04pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    He makes kung fu look bad on youtube, and to the rest of the world.
    Kung Fu did that all by itself. All I have to say is he stepped up. Did you Mr Gold Sash?


    That being said, I hold a measley gold sash in Choy Li Fut (10 years practice), from Sifu Alan Hubbard, and Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong.

    This Alan?
    http://www.easternways.com/
    He's advertising about ABC's wife swap on his website. So, does that make him a fraud?

    Come on, a simple question would be has anyone checked out Jason's lineage. If that's what is bothering you.

    If I go by the pics on Alan's website I can assume you guys do performance based modern wushu with pretend Self defense maneuvers.


    See what I did there?
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan

    - You self admit you are not an expert even in your own style, yet you are trying to judge someone else's performance of a different style.
    .
    Oh yes he did that I'm no expert here are my credentials I am an expert hyperbole.


    As for me, I don't pretend to be an expert at kung fu, I don't enter professional fights with it, and I don't post cheesy renditions of the five animals on a website either. That being said, I hold a measley gold sash in Choy Li Fut (10 years practice), from Sifu Alan Hubbard, and Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong.
    Sarcasm FTW!!!

    Everyone hates linage wars especially WC and KF lineage wars. Please stop. That's really what you are doing isn't it? His 5-animal rendition doesn't match your CLF 5-Animal set. Right?
  9. saturnjunkie is offline
    saturnjunkie's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    harrisburg
    Posts
    334

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:30pm


     Style: FMA & judo-ultra noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best part of Jason's site IMO:

    BAS RUTTEN
    "KING OF PANCRASE"
    "ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPION"
    "WORLD THAI BOXING CHAMPION"
    "PERSON CLOSEST TO KILLING JASON" FIGHT #3

    *edit before tom k. kills me for being irrelevent*

    AND... the reason why this is relevant is because it takes a big man to be that honest, which goes a long way towards establishing his credibility (for me)!

    *whew*
    Last edited by saturnjunkie; 5/02/2007 12:34pm at .
  10. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    5/02/2007 12:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    Let me say WOW. Not quite the response I expected but hey. First off, I am sorry for not making a case against him. My question was simply IF he was a fraud.
    You didn't ask if he was a fraud.

    You stated that he was.

    The only question you made was if there was an investigation going. But you didn't ask if he was a fraud. You stated it as a fact. Compared this post of yours with the very first one you made:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    Hi guys, first off hello, I am new here.

    Second of all, I wanted to know if there has been an investigation into this guy. He claims to be a 5 animal kung fu expert. I checked his website, all he has is some cheesy pics with animals, and no listing of his sifu, or even a master under which he studied. He is also now promoting an Aikido film. With a Scamrock of all people. As a kung-fu practitioner, this charlatan is giving us all a bad name. Anyone have any ideas on this clown??
    You insinuated and stated, very clearly in your opening salvo that
    1. DeLucia (and the Shamrocks) are a frauds and scams,
    2. that he was a clown,
    3. that he was a charlatan, and that
    4. he was giving Kung Fu a bad name (your opinion as a KF practitioner... one who's never stepped up to the plate as the person you are calling a fraud... har har.)



    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    I do not have evidence to support this and based my question on his fucking horrible website which is almost as bad as that ninja master you guys busted (who has since upped his fee to 25 grand btw)
    That's a pretty stupid, ignorant assumption. Take for example the existing website of Freestyle Fighting Academy, a renowned MMA gym:

    http://www.floridamartialarts.com/

    Fucking horrible. That doesn't indicate the school is bullshit. All you needed to do was ask Jason for his credentials, which you didn't (or decided not to for who-knows-what reasons).


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    as well as his total lack of kung fu moves, grabs, locks or anything remotely kung fu in the ten or so fights of his I have seen.
    You mean to say you are calling him a charlatan because he doesn't fight from a horse stance in his MMA fights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    I ASKED the question.
    Not to him which you should have in the first place.

    And certainly not to us (see your first post).

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    He makes kung fu look bad on youtube, and to the rest of the world.
    Why?

    He fucking stepped up in competitions and tested his stuff for real, not in pretty form comps and demos. Have you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    As for me, I don't pretend to be an expert at kung fu
    You implicitly did here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    As a kung-fu practitioner, this charlatan is giving us all a bad name. Anyone have any ideas on this clown??

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    I don't enter professional fights with it
    So you don't pressure test your stuff as the man you are accussing of being a fraud has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    and I don't post cheesy renditions of the five animals on a website either.
    Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    That being said, I hold a measley gold sash in Choy Li Fut (10 years practice), from Sifu Alan Hubbard, and Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong.
    10 years of CLF and you don't consider yourself an expert in KF?

    I smell bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslapper
    I took TKD for years before that, and wrestled daily from the time I could walk until I could kick my both my big brother's asses.

    Anyway, sorry if I offended anyone for being a noob.
    With all that experience, how are you a noob?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.