218358 Bullies, 7575 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ke?poFist is offline
    Ke?poFist's Avatar

    Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,884

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 9:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    LnP?

    gonna post this in here, cause I don't want people to be mean to me :)

    So what exactly does LnP mean? Lay and PrEy, or Lay and PrAy? I believe someone told me on here a while ago, but I forget now. If someone is LnPing does it mean that they are blanketing their opponent with superior topside wrestling skills, and is just waiting for an opening to submit them, or does it mean they are blanketing their opponent and is just praying they can hold out till the round ends so they get the points?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

  2. BJJbot

    Guest

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 9:14pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You were better as a bad Kenpo poster than a terrible MMA poster.
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 4/30/2007 10:28am at .
  3. ViciousFlamingo is online now
    ViciousFlamingo's Avatar

    Pingo

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 9:25pm


     Style: BJJ & Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    gonna post this in here, cause I don't want people to be mean to me :)

    So what exactly does LnP mean? Lay and PrEy, or Lay and PrAy? I believe someone told me on here a while ago, but I forget now. If someone is LnPing does it mean that they are blanketing their opponent with superior topside wrestling skills, and is just waiting for an opening to submit them, or does it mean they are blanketing their opponent and is just praying they can hold out till the round ends so they get the points?
    Lay and pray. As I understand it, LnP is for a fighter who has taken down his opponent and is blanketing him and not attacking with any real commitment, and is just praying to get the points and later on the decision.

    P.S. Newbietown protection only extends to noobs. Get back to YMAS or the iCompete forum, you typing vagina.
    Last edited by ViciousFlamingo; 4/29/2007 9:28pm at .
  4. Ke?poFist is offline
    Ke?poFist's Avatar

    Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,884

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 9:53pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousFlamingo
    Lay and pray. As I understand it, LnP is for a fighter who has taken down his opponent and is blanketing him and not attacking with any real commitment, and is just praying to get the points and later on the decision.

    P.S. Newbietown protection only extends to noobs. Get back to YMAS or the iCompete forum, you typing vagina.
    Nooooo, they will makes funs of me there!!!

    And look. I got my own bot welcome message! COOOOOL
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

  5. Roidie McDouchebag is offline
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar

    Injury Waiting To Happen

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,419

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 9:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lay 'n pray is what wrestlers who can't do anything else do. Trying to win via pin in an MMA match.
  6. GoldenJonas is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    3,378

    Posted On:
    4/29/2007 10:00pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Nooooo, they will makes funs of me there!!!

    And look. I got my own bot welcome message! COOOOOL
    If only the BullshidoBOT could have electrocuted your dumb ass through your monitor.

    I've seen LnP identified in two ways.

    1) Pulling guard and hanging on for dear life; or

    2) Playing wrestler in an MMA match and pinning your opponent for 5 minutes.

    You're presence in newbietown should be met with a...

    "Hello, this is Chris Henson, and your on 'To Catch a Preditor'...Now, how old did you believe the common poster is in this forum?":ohyeah:
  7. Ke?poFist is offline
    Ke?poFist's Avatar

    Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,884

    Posted On:
    4/30/2007 1:13am

    supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 4/30/2007 10:30am at . Reason: Doing my Rock & Roll duty.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.