I decided to google their kung fu this is all I found
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg2aKZnaC00

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 10:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Black Tiger Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't usually read the forum sites, but my students have brought my attention to this thread created by Stephen Williams of Alnwick. Yesterday (Friday 10th Aug) I spoke to Stephen's instructor regarding his conduct on this forum. Needless to say, he wasn't impressed !
    So Stephen, I await your apology.
    I have been training for over 20 years, but still realise I am less than perfect and so I still pursue the Tao.

I teach Kung Fu (Sil Lum Hark Fu Mun = Shaolin Black Tiger), Chinese Kickboxing & Wrestling as well as Little Tigers (was called Ninjas) for the younger Kids as a stepping stone into the more traditional classes. About 10 years ago various instructors that knew me asked about insurances, licences etc and so we set up a multi-style association catering for these clubs. Hope this makes things alittle clearer.

If anyone has any questions regarding our web site, my history, our style etc, then please ask.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 8:21am

Style: taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You spoke to my instructor eh good for you mate but what exactly you hoped to accomplish from that is beyond me its not like im his son at the end of the day i am his employer he cant punish me in any way you would have been better off talking to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 3:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Following my class today I had the opportunitie to speak with mr burkinshaw himself on the phone. Folowing our conversation I can confidently state that mr burkinshaws training in black tiger kung fu is legitimate. Further to this I apologise for any offence caused by this thread.

Secondly I apologise to mr shaun gaines who i also spoke to today he assured me that the classes that i have witnessed were beginner classes and has kindly invited me to his class tomorrow to train and spar his students in the the grappling part of their syllabuss . I have accepted this invitation and will meet them tomorrow.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 3:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It will be interesting to read a write up of your sparring/rolling with his students.

Dude, I'll understand if you don't want to reply to this part, but did your instructor advise you to apologise, or do you genuinely feel you were mistaken in starting this thread?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 3:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, next time, make contact and visit first before you get on your soap box. Now, if you go, they will be on their best behavior. Now, any new student will be scrutinized for a while.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 4:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well they were pretty cool with me they just wanted an apology and an explenation
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123